debt vs no debt
At 703 and having absolutely no debt should I go into debt(spending mode) or continue to only pay cash for the things I want.I am really good at setting a saving goal for my purchases.

Most Helpful Response

It is usually a wise decision to pay cash if you can.  However, since that doesn't help build your credit for a time you might need it (home purchase, etc), it might be wise to use credit for purchases that you have already set the cash back for and pay the balance in full each time.  That way, you are building your credit by keeping it active and current, but you aren't using more than the money you already have to pay it off.