Daycare collections. Anyone have any experience disputing them?
I want to dispute it because there is no way I owe it considering I had child care assistance at the time and only one kid in that day care. To equal to the amount they claim I owe, I would have had to have been 4-5 months behind. I remember very specifically that the reason I took my child out of that day care was because they kept 'forgetting' to document my payments. I had receipts but didn't keep them because I didn't think I'd need them. I did give notice even though from what I recall, the papers I signed didn't require any prior notice. Any advice?!