Question

Remark4

Credit Karma score compared to FICO score. If my CK score is 730 what would my FICO score be?
Looking for a ballpark answer. Just wanting a guesstimate if my CK score is around 730 what would my FICO score be? Just wanting to know how much higher I need to be to get a good rate.

The whole Score System Stinks

How is nobody going on the legal barricades about this? Lenders telling you that they're using a different algorythm blah blah just to tell you a lower score and subsequently raising your intrest rate for the loan. all a big scam. Why do we have these three Bueros in place for, when their calculations are not been credited.

all a big scam to get the Banks the most $ of you struggeling People.

Ozdusty

I agree 100%

stripfor69

Enter Your ReplyI actually agree. If only companies or banks would be honest and had a set rate on a scale that could be calculated to a tee then more would understand and less would get ripped off or in many cases discriminated against. The numbers might be different but the website will tell you poor fair good or excellent. It’s not that great of a system though because let’s say I do have bad credit but I want to know how close am I to the next level?  Am I 1 percent away from fair or am I rock bottom?  A better example would be if I was considered fair on one scale, well how close am I to good?  Why should I pay out a bunch more money like someone else that just barely tip toed the scale of being fair?  Credit scores are really just a joke. They are put in place so that no one can complain or sue for not getting a loan of some sort. Discrimination is out there and discrimination runs with all types of backgrounds. At least when you are wanting to buy a house, you do have to have more than just a high number. Any slight dings or lapses in income to assets and all sorts of crap. People with high scores could have money problems too. Really it all comes down to bs credit cards and auto loans and of course personal loans. Those three entities don’t fine tooth comb your butt like the big mortgages do. Why dream of a nice car? Why dream of a shopping spree or that emergency only gas card when you know it will end up being a crutch in between paydays?  You what? Someone else is getting a better deal than you anyways. I’ve heard of people with great credit scores getting screwed over with high interest. Buy a piece of crap car with cash. Screw all student loans. Only get grants or those low interest government Perkins loans. Only get the bare amount and choose cheaper schools. If you want a high end school, get a scholarship. If you can’t start small at community college. The government don’t loan money to non accredited crap schools. So at least that’s a solution. Screw sallie Mae and all that other mess. Absolutely no credit cards unless you have an outstanding career with great stable income and use it only for the free crap and prizes. Bs on trying those cards into building your credit. Waste of time and likely you had ruined it already with bull crap. Maybe you didn’t pay something like a utility or maybe you got evicted. Those cards won’t help. Every dumb dumb says wow my score improved. The big honchos don’t care. You are still stuck explaining that bad crap anyways. Only time will heal that blemish. The greatest expense you really should worry about is purchasing your home. All these fanatics out there saying you need at least a 650 or higher to get approved. The score is just a gimmick for you to screw it up again. You can’t tell me with no credit history on your report, you can’t get a home loan. You need income and a great source of it. Buy cheap run down cars, go to cheaper schools, stay away from all cards and the bs gimmicks they trick you into believing, and pay your rent and  utilities. The mortgage people will want to contact your landlords. The score has always been a bs tool for the entity to fool you and screw you every which way. Always have a job and don’t be looking into mortgages until you are at least 30 years old. You will find yourself maybe hating where you live or hating and having legal problems with your partner. Shame on these high schools not teaching the valuable subjects of credit and what to expect and who to watch out for. 

IMPROVE YOUR CREDIT SCORE
Get your credit cleaned with the help of a reliable personnel Fico and Ex Transunion agent! He's tested and trusted. I had a very low credit score (around 520) and it was ruining my life. I needed help. I was very depressed because of it and had been trying to repair it but It just seems nothing was capable of getting my score raised quickly. I needed something done fast. I had read a lot of good things about this hacker online which gave me a go ahead to try him out. I almost gave up my search for a real agent because I kept meeting fake people who are not capable enough and who are always after the money, I've been conned by them. this programmer is not about the money but about attaining a good reputation at always satisfying his customers. My credit score is now 780, 790 and 820 on all big 3 bureaus and it was 100% confirmed by FICO. This is my way of showing appreciation for a job well done on my credit report. Reach out to him for help at  besthacker0509 @ gmail . com  He's affordable and always at your service.  

Truereliable

Lexington Law is a huge rip-off scam. They tell you that they will fix your credit, they make very big promises to get you to sign their contract. You pay the monthly payments and getting nothing in return. I used them for over a year and 8 months and my credit scores actually went down. We had a very sick child and had a lot of medical collections and because they inquired about those to try and dispute them it basically quote refreshed the debt thus making our scores lower. We were young and dumb back then. I recommend realhacks4510 @gmail .com. He is a genius, get through with him today and you will be glad you did. He saved us from Financial ruins and bankruptcy...He deleted all the hard inquiries, BK on our credit report and then proceeded to improving our credit score to the early 800's

Jensetter04

Lexington Law is a huge rip-off scam. They tell you that they will fix your credit, they make very big promises to get you to sign their contract. You pay the monthly payments and getting nothing in return. I used them for over a year and 8 months and my credit scores actually went down. We had a very sick child and had a lot of medical collections and because they inquired about those to try and dispute them it basically quote refreshed the debt thus making our scores lower. We were young and dumb back then. I recommend 90creditspecialist @ g m a i l . c  o m. He is a genius, get through with him today and you will be glad you did. He saved us from Financial ruins and bankruptcy...He deleted all the hard inquiries, BK on our credit report and then proceeded to improving our credit score to the early 800’s 

Jensetter04

I was thinking of applying for a bankruptcy form because i have no other options, I’m on a fixed income and cannot afford new things like auto loan, mortgage loan. My insurance premiums increased and the interest rate has hindered me from getting some benefits and securing a job I wish. I came across a comment of a man on a blog giving kudos to EXCELLENT REPAIRS for job well done in clearing off his debts and fixing his bad credit report. I took a risk by hiring him to fix my credit. I’m happy to tell you that my credit was fixed within 5-6 days by this exceptional credit expert. I was impressed by his work and that’s the reason I’m recommending him as well. You can reach him at yatesnovakovic @ g m a i l . c o m 

Jensetter04

I was thinking of applying for a bankruptcy form because i have no other options, I’m on a fixed income and cannot afford new things like auto loan, mortgage loan. My insurance premiums increased and the interest rate has hindered me from getting some benefits and securing a job I wish. I came across a comment of a man on a blog giving kudos to EXCELLENT REPAIRS for job well done in clearing off his debts and fixing his bad credit report. I took a risk by hiring him to fix my credit. I’m happy to tell you that my credit was fixed within 5-6 days by this exceptional credit expert. I was impressed by his work and that’s the reason I’m recommending him as well. You can reach him at sgiacalone03@ g m a i l . c o m, He’s name is Steve Giacalone… You will be glad you did

Jensetter04

It will be muuuuuuuuch lower, I made the mistake of trusting ck scores and was rudely awakened when I went to get a mortgage. I had over 700 on both scores here and they were 615 and 632 from the same bureaus on their report. Mortgage company says they hear this every day multiple times a day and wondered why credit karma doesn't do something to bring their scores more in line with reality. Simply you can use this to see what info is on your report and help you to know what things to pay off, but that's the end of its usefulness. Discover now offers free fico scores but you can only check once a month. Theirs was right on the money with my real score.

Good kuck

GoodKarmaMan

could you please spellout the discover card deal's web address.   I am having a whole lot of unnecessary trouble getting the right web address. I would really appreciate that..

Ml0345

The same exact thing happened to me. My score was in the 700s & I thought we can easily get a mortgage haha nope! I would have never applied had I'd known

PhoneyBaloney19

Good information to know, thank you!

Deear

I’d like to share my story too. Just a few weeks ago i was homeless, i was jilted by my online lover. and he had robbed me of everything i had. By the time i realized i was being played, my credit score was already 458 , i had an eviction on my report and a large debt on my credit. I was on my way to the little corner behind the store where i normally sleep when i saw a fellow homeless person who i met some days ago and he was looking so changed and successful. I immediately began to beg him to tell me how he made it so fast and because i had told him my story when we previously met, he understood my problem and gave me the contact of the hacker that helped him. i contacted the programmer (ex FICO and Experian agent) and he fixed my credit, raised my credit score and cleared all negative listings on my credit in less than 9 days. I would have kept quiet about this, but i won't be able to forgive myself for not helping people who are in terrible conditions like i was. "gmorrison741 @ g m a i l . c o m" is the programmer's email address. I wish you good-luck. Y’all can thank me later. 

Truereliable

redrubies5000

Don't forget that the Mortgage Credit Score is not a FICO 8 Score, they use different scoring models for Mortage, Bank Card 2 and3 and Auto Score. All three weight the credit factors differently, so all the scores will differ depending on what you are applying for. Not many use just a straight FICO 8 Score.

Jensetter04

Aloha, VANTAGE Scores are a good PROXY

Aloha Folks,

VANTAGE Scores are helpful tools, but you have to 'take them with a grain of salt'. YES, it's not the same score as your FICO score, but it's close enough to be helpful for the majority of folks out there looking to keep score with their credit score. I see some folks here complain, and other folks here praise this helpful tool. The bottom-line truth is, if your VANTAGE score is going down over time, your FICO score will be hurting too, but if your VANTAGE score is going up over time, you can believe that your FICO score is too. That's what the Vantage score is good for, as a PROXY to your real scores to help you keep tabs on how you're doing. If you're that concerned about accuracy, then it might be worth it to sign up for EXPERIAN's credit monitoring services to see what your actual FICO scores look like.

As for me, I find that my VANTAGE score and my FICO score are very close most times, and not that far apart. So for me at least, getting a FREE VANTAGE score is a good deal.

Take care and stay awesome folks.

Nomadre

One point you have missed though is that there are many FICO scores, not just one.  So even with something like experians credit monitoring, they will only give you one of the FICO scores, and that can be a different FICO than a mortgage lender will use.  I do like your use of proxy though.

nathanspain86

I've found this to not be true. My "Vantage" score went up about 50 points in the course of a year while my FICO score remained the same.

IMPROVE YOUR CREDIT SCORE

Truereliable

Jensetter04

Depends

It depends on what score you're looking for. The credit karma score is a vantage score whcih uses a different algorithym to determine your score. MyFICO will give you your auto score, mortgage score, and bank card score thats most commonly used by lenders

PugLicks

MyFico is costly and though closer to your *REAL* score and also providing your Fico 2 and Fico 8 and auto lending and home lending scores etc, they are often over a month+ and 30 pts behind, not worth what you pay per month with them.

IMPROVE YOUR CREDIT SCORE

Truereliable

My Experience

My FICO score my Mortgage lender pulled was Much higher than my CK Vantage score. My CK score was 718, and my FICO score was about 750. There are so many different tools that companies use. 

sdshell32

I had the same thing happen to me. I've been using CK to help track my credit score for a while and when I finally got it to a point on CK where I thought I would get the best rate I could, the FICO the lender pulled was about 30-40 points higher than what CK showed. Every company that pulls a credit score uses a different scoring method from what I understand. They put different weight on differenct aspects for your credit history.

IMPROVE YOUR CREDIT SCORE

Truereliable

CK sucks

my CK score is 750, checked today and my fico is 670!

vas575

Bite the hand that feeds you???  CK does not suck.

IMPROVE YOUR CREDIT SCORE

Truereliable

My FICO is much higher

CK sent me an email stating my score lowered.   I quickly checked and sure enough, it is telling me it dropped 40 points.  I freaked.  I went to check my FICO through Experian, which I get all 3 FICO scores plus monitoring, for a monthly fee, and my FICO scores are 50-65 points higher!!  These FICO scores just came out so I am not looking at scores from a month or two ago.  So CK is trying to get me to sign up for these credit cards that are offered to people with low-fair credit scores - CK states my scores are 630 and lower.  Not true at all.   Last year, my CK scores were much higher than my FICO scores, but at that time I did not know the games they play and I applied for cards I didn't qualify for!  

ShesARainbow

Agreed. My FICO and bureau scores are at least 20-30pts higher than what CK has listed. Creditwise through capital one is far more accurate in my opinion.

IMPROVE YOUR CREDIT SCORE

Truereliable

No ball park

What you see here is called a Vantage 3.0 credit score, and some places do use this scoring system.  But really you can +- 50 points on what a mortgage lender will give you..... Why?  Because there are over 20 types of FICO, and some even use their own scoring system.  Each scoring system will factor certain things from your credit history (stored in the three major data bases 2 of which you can see here in CK) with a slightly higher or lower ranking.

Even many credit cards now will give a FICO, I have two that do, and if you read the fine print you will see which one. Mine use FICO 8 that gives weight to factors that revolving creditors want more.

Your best bet is to talk to a reputable and trusted in the industry mortgage broker to know, but each company they may submit you for again can show a slightly different score than what even they see.

IMPROVE YOUR CREDIT SCORE

Truereliable

Check with your Credit Card

Lots of credit card companies are offering free monthly updated FICO score from one of the 3 agencies. My FICO scores are about 10% lower than my CK scores...

IMPROVE YOUR CREDIT SCORE

Truereliable

Fico was higher than CK

My CK score was 680 and I applied for personal loan through my credit union and my Fico was 704.

IMPROVE YOUR CREDIT SCORE

Truereliable