can a mortgage broker receive referrals fees?
I own a credit improvement company and receive referrals from mortgage professionals around the USA. We are launching a referral program and want to pay a $50 referral commission for clients who are referred that become our client.

My question is this: Does this in any way violate RESPA? As I understand it, RESPA applies to those who are actually purchasing a home. Those who would be referred to me are non-clients and are unable to purchase.

Does it violate the law in anyway and is there any place I can read up on this.