Question

Posted in Banking

DrayaF

Bank reported my paid charge off..twice!
I know other people have had questions regarding credit collection agencies and the original creditor, but my problem is that the original creditor reported twice.

I had a bank credit card (which I closed and paid in 2009. No. I don't have the receipt from paying it.
... Basically, They over charged me and i paid $275 of the $300 ( less the $25 late fee that they "waved"). Well..... Instead of the bank closing it as i asked, they kept it open...kept charging me late fees up until $550! Then charged it off.

It even says in the notes here "account closed by consumer, paid, charge off"

Sick of arging with them about that but my problem is they reported it FIRST in 2009.then they reported ut AGAIN in march of 2015!

Is there anything i can do about this? I've tried goung through the banks customer service and credit department and they say they dont even see it reported.

Any advice would be appreciated.