Question

hustonryanj

Amerisol and Affiliated on credit report.
Any idea as to who these companies are so I can make whatever account satisfactory.

Most Helpful Response

AMERISOL

I had this on my credit report as well. I did some digging and the real name of the company is

Amerifinacial Solutions

phone number: 800-945-7184

to pay online www.payafs.com

hope this helps

MarjorieM352

1. We contacted Amerifinacial Solutions who is collecting for a medical debt at the number provided by KampKanine.....Thank you.  However, it is Tuesday, August 5. 2014 and 4:53 pm eastern standard time. We called 1-800-945-7184.
  2. We reached a recording that stated that their hours of operations are Monday to Thursday 8:30 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time and Friday 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. and to please call back during normal business hours! We don't even have so much as a account number.
  3. We tried to contact them through the website too. At www.payafs.com and we were at least going to send an email to try and address this item on our credit report we don't even believe it is ours. There is no email link to contact them with questions, there is not a search available to find your records within their system so that you could research the bill or make a payment.
  4. How do we get this removed from the credit report?

Medical Bills

Apparently, this is a collection agency that hospital physicians use to collect unpaid dept. 

AMERISOL

I had this on my credit report as well. I did some digging and I found that the real name of the company is Amerifinancial solutions. phone number is 800-945-7184. website is www.payafs.com

hope this helps ^_^

what is this company?

i would like to know what is that amerisol? i dont remember i have this debt

****ed off

my credit dropped 25 points because of this company who the hell are they?

missladie143

mine dropped 96 points who are they

amerisol ????

My credit score dropped 97 points due to this unauthorized / unknown clip to my credit card. Been trying to locate some help because I am not paying for something I don't know about.

AMERISOL

I have also been.. did any one got to know what this was!!!

Affiliated?

Has anyone figured out who Affiliated is?

jlmjrag

I just got this added on my credit and after some research, I noticed Affiliated is a company- Affiliated Acceptance Corporation.. Who apparently is managing payments for my children's Martial Arts school.. The weird thing is, all I did was sign up for Automatic Debit.. My kids have been going to this Martial Arts school who was no contract for well over a year and it's never been on my credit until I signed up for auto pay.

Ripoff company

This is a collection agency alright. My insurance paid doc agreed upon price he billed me the rest. This is not the way it works. I am not paying for something he agreed not to receive what  *****. Don't know how to get straight

I found this is a collections for unpaid medical bills which is impossible seeing as i was active duty military when i supposedly got this bill