Question

jasdreaves

a medical bill is in collections but i have an LOP with an attorney, how do i get this removed?
the medical bill is based on a car accident case and the case has not settled as of yet. meanwhile, the med company went out of business and lost it license to practice in my area. Instead of notifying my attorney, they sent the bill to a collection agency? We have a signed letter of protection from the doctor and medical company but they still sent it to collections? Its crushing my credit, how do i get it removed?