3 Weeks Ago 2 Scores Dropped 1 Increased - How does that work?
Fall 2012 working on credit with mortgage company. Was advised to pay off 900 and $720 loans which I did, also advised to close credit card account. I paid off balance every month and did not use more than 35%. In the fall Transunion and Experian were good, Equifax low. 3 Weeks ago scores pulled Transunio and Experian dropped 35 points each and Euiqfax increased 25 points - say what? I have not done anything different - just closed the account on the mortgage guys advice. Not too happy about this and am wondering how to improve my score. I have mortgage, car payment, student loans, cap one card that I pay off every month. I guess I just make payments and it is a waiting game. I also have Macys and Kohls cards that I do not use thinking of using them and paying off monthly to build history.