Wyndham Capital Mortgage

Years in the industry

$18.2B

Total funded loans

Days average closing time

Information is provided by the mortgage lender. Average closing time is calculated using lock to fund dates in 2017.

4.1

Dec 19, 2020
Great interest rate treated me fairly and Kara and her team make the experience easy.

I’ve refied three times with Kara at Wyndham Capital. She makes it simple and I have always felt that I was treated fairly.

Aug 29, 2021
Good rates but have to wait

Great rates. Not overly responsive and took longer to close than I expected

We don’t have rates available from Wyndham Capital Mortgage.

Average rates from other lenders

Add your home details to see if we have rates for you from our lender partners

Check for rates

Sep 08, 2022
lack of information

Just very unkind. They pulled out the credit report before explaining about the length of work history. Some companies includes my schooling years as working history and others explained before giving them al information.

Jul 12, 2022
Top Notch Morgage Company

Wyndham Capital Mortgage is top-notch! Corbin the loan officer and Jill the closer make things happen. From hello we can service your loan to closing it was a perfect experience. This company sets the bar for all financial institutions. They answer the phone, email, and text all hours of the night! They work extremely hard to keep you happy. Need a home loan or refi -- Call Wyndham in Charlotte, NC

Jul 09, 2022
Wyndham Capital Rises Above

The lender kept me fully informed along the loan process and, if I had questions, provided valuable feedback. The lender also stayed on top of those involved in the process to ensure commitments and deadlines were met to ensure the loan would close on time. I highly recommend Wyndham Capital. Their service level rises above and beyond expectations.

Jun 28, 2022
Keep shopping if you’re a veteran

Veterans beware. Wyndham does not cover VA loans to 100% LTV…which is whole purpose for a veterans affairs loan. They only cover 90% LTV. They did not bother to disclose this to me until the appraisal came in, and was not sufficiently high enough to make our refinance work. Over 45 days of stress, money, and paperwork only to have to walk away from the loan and start all over with a different bank. Wyndham is one of the only financial institutions to not provide 100% LTV on a VA loan, and the fact they don’t disclose this upfront should be criminal.

Jun 07, 2022
Dishonest. Do not use

They have efficient processes, but their management is extremely dishonest and unscrupulous. They add hidden fees at the 11th hour, violate banking revaluations like it’s a daily chore, and then refuse to make it right. Institutions like this are what give the financial industry such a bad reputation.

May 26, 2022
Matt was exceptional

Matt and his team were great. They were there whenever I had questions. Closing was no problem at all

Mar 25, 2022
Much easier than expected

Great communication, answered questions quickly and thoroughly. Knowledgeable and helpful throughout the process

Mar 10, 2022
Refinance

love the process, and all the people at that place are awesome, special thanks to Aubrey, & Antoinette!!!!

Mar 08, 2022
Scammed by Dave Wood

Unfortunately, I was scammed by Dave Wood at Wyndham Capital while attempting to refi my home. I was given to his company as a lead after inquiring interest rates. After a hard pull on my credit and taking almost $600 for rate lock and appraisal, he canceled my appraisal with the valuation company unbeknownst to me and stole my money. Someone needs to throw this criminal in prison and he certainly should not be able to operate a business like this. Beware.

Feb 20, 2022
Great rates, bad service and closing

In short, "Great rates but they will fail to close and pull through". The people were good to work with, but when they sent an appraiser, my house got devalued from the time I bought it years ago. All my neighbors have gone up by 50%. When I asked for another appraisal showing clear proof, I was turned away. Good luck if you go with them.

We don’t have rates available from Wyndham Capital Mortgage.

Average rates from other lenders

Refinance rates

Purchase rates

Average home details

Credit score: 720–739 • ZIP: 77009 • Price: $300,000 • Down payment: 20%

Add your home details to see if we have rates for you from our lender partners

Check for rates

††These ratings and reviews are provided by our users. The articles you read here come from the opinions of our editorial team. Lenders do not endorse or guarantee this content, are not responsible for it, and may not even be aware of it. Credit Karma receives compensation from third-party advertisers, but that doesn’t affect our editors’ opinions. Our marketing partners don’t review, approve or endorse our editorial content. It’s accurate to the best of our knowledge when it’s posted.

About These Rates: The lenders whose rates and other terms appear on this site are our advertising partners. The interest rates, annual percentage rates, and other terms advertised here are estimates provided by those advertising partners based on the information you entered above and they do not bind any lender. The monthly payment amounts and APRs shown here do not include taxes and insurance. Lender Fees include application, commitment, underwriting, processing fees or similar fees and do not include most third party fees, such as title insurance, tax service, escrow and other such fees in which the lender does not profit and are passed directly through to the borrower. Any potential savings figures are estimates based on the information provided by you and our advertising partners. While we will always do our best to provide you with accurate rate data, rates change frequently, and each advertising partner is responsible for the accuracy and availability of its own advertised terms. Your actual annual percentage rate and loan terms will be determined by the advertising partner’s assessment of your creditworthiness and other factors after you select and apply for a loan product. The credit scores you see on Credit Karma use the VantageScore 3.0 scoring model. Rates shown here may be retrieved using a different scoring model, and our advertising partners may also use a different scoring model when assessing your creditworthiness. The rates and other terms shown here may differ from those an advertising partner displays on its own website or on other advertising platforms. When evaluating offers, please review the advertising partner’s terms and conditions for details. These rates and other terms were retrieved via the Mortech rate engine.

Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from which Credit Karma receives compensation. This compensation may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). It is this compensation that enables Credit Karma to provide you with services like free access to your credit scores and free monitoring of your credit and financial accounts at no charge. Credit Karma strives to provide a wide array of offers for our members, but our offers do not represent all financial services companies or products. We do not endorse any lender or provider, in particular.