Wyndham Capital Mortgage

Years in the industry

$18.2B

Total funded loans

Days average closing time

Information is provided by the mortgage lender. Average closing time is calculated using lock to fund dates in 2017.

4.2

Jan 02 2021
Wyndham Refinance

Good process to send materials on-line. Good communication and helpful staff.

We don’t have rates available from Wyndham Capital Mortgage.

Average rates from other lenders

Purchase rates

Average home details

Credit score: 720–739 • Purchase • Primary residence • ZIP: 77009 • Price: $300,000 • Down payment: 20%

We didn’t find rates for you right now. See what would happen if something changes.

Explore buying power simulator

Refinance rates

Average home details

Credit score: 720–739 • Refinance • Primary residence • ZIP: 77009 • Loan balance: $230,000 • Est. home value: $287,500

Explore refinance calculator

All reviews (11)

Feb 03 2021
Wyndham was AWESOME

I compared a lot of vendors, and asked a lot of questions. I am a detail person and the Wyndham rep was phenomenal in answering my questions in detail and immediately. I like email, to have things in writing, and he was happy to communicate that way. He picked up the phone right away when I called, too. That is why I chose Wyndham. I'm so glad I did - the costs were exactly what he said they would be on Day One. Nothing hidden, nothing added. The interest rate was slightly better than I had hoped. The process was entirely online and went very smoothly. In fact, we closed early, in just three weeks. I did a refi many years ago on another property with another company recommended by my real estate agent, and paid WAY WAY too much. I was a newbie back then. It am so glad I shopped around this time. When we are ready to buy our retirement home, I'm coming back to Wyndham.

Jan 25 2021
Great experience.

Easy to use and a good experience. Great rate and helped me navigate a few hurdles and timelines

Jan 25 2021
Excellent company to handle refi via Email!!

Great communication and instructions to get my refi done quickly, and without issues!!

Jan 20 2021
Wyndham

Low interest rates and high customer service. From start to finish Wyndham made it a pleasant experience to refinance. We actually never had to leave our house. Everything is handled securely online or over the phone. And what few documents we did have to wet sign was completed in person at our home. We have used Wyndham twice and tell everyone we know they is in the market to buy or refinance to check them out.

Jan 19 2021
Time consuming

Process cumbersome and assistance spotty at best. Took inordinate amount of time for approval.

Jan 18 2021
Great Lender!

Shelly was amazing. Quick, easy, low rates! They closed my loan right on time and my interest is low low low!

Jan 16 2021
Slow loan process

Still in progress...for couple of months... They have very good professionals who can help and also for submitting documents they have very good technology. But the time taken to process is too much... I am still waiting...

Jan 11 2021
Meh! Nothing Special

Sloppy, poor internal controls, little commitment to quality assurance. Perhaps very overwhelmed by market pressures.

Jan 02 2021
Wyndham Refinance

Good process to send materials on-line. Good communication and helpful staff.

Dec 19 2020
Great interest rate treated me fairly and Kara and her team make the experience easy.

I’ve refied three times with Kara at Wyndham Capital. She makes it simple and I have always felt that I was treated fairly.

We don’t have rates available from Wyndham Capital Mortgage.

Average rates from other lenders

Purchase rates

Explore buying power simulator

Refinance rates

Explore refinance calculator

††These ratings and reviews are provided by our users. The articles you read here come from the opinions of our editorial team. Lenders do not endorse or guarantee this content, are not responsible for it, and may not even be aware of it. Credit Karma receives compensation from third-party advertisers, but that doesn’t affect our editors’ opinions. Our marketing partners don’t review, approve or endorse our editorial content. It’s accurate to the best of our knowledge when it’s posted.

About These Rates: The lenders whose rates and other terms appear on this site are our advertising partners. The interest rates, annual percentage rates, and other terms advertised here are estimates provided by those advertising partners based on the information you entered above and they do not bind any lender. The monthly payment amounts and APRs shown here do not include taxes and insurance. Lender Fees include application, commitment, underwriting, processing fees or similar fees and do not include most third party fees, such as title insurance, tax service, escrow and other such fees in which the lender does not profit and are passed directly through to the borrower. Any potential savings figures are estimates based on the information provided by you and our advertising partners. While we will always do our best to provide you with accurate rate data, rates change frequently, and each advertising partner is responsible for the accuracy and availability of its own advertised terms. Your actual annual percentage rate and loan terms will be determined by the advertising partner’s assessment of your creditworthiness and other factors after you select and apply for a loan product.

The credit scores you see on Credit Karma use the VantageScore 3.0 scoring model. Rates shown here may be retrieved using a different scoring model, and our advertising partners may also use a different scoring model when assessing your creditworthiness.

The rates and other terms shown here may differ from those an advertising partner displays on its own website or on other advertising platforms. When evaluating offers, please review the advertising partner’s terms and conditions for details. These rates and other terms were retrieved via the Mortech rate engine.

Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from which we receive compensation. It is this compensation that enables us to provide you with services like free access to your credit scores and free monitoring of your credit and financial accounts at no charge. The compensation we receive does not affect the order or placement of mortgage offers on this site. We strive to provide a wide array of offers for our members, but our offers do not represent all financial services companies or products.

Please see the additional terms and conditions related to any Credit Karma mortgage promotions.