Watermark Home Loans Mortgage

Years in the industry

$6.5B

Total funded loans

Days average closing time

Information is provided by the mortgage lender. Average closing time is calculated using lock to fund dates in 2017.

4.3

Feb 28, 2021
It's easy with Watermark!

The rates were better than I had expected and the process was not painstaking at all.

Dec 19, 2020
Worst refi experience ever!

Refi was terrible. Took nearly 4 months to complete. I was promised $0 out of pocket, ending up paying out over $2K because Watermark dropped the ball three different times, delaying the close date & costing me more. I will never use them again.

We don’t have rates available from Watermark Home Loans Mortgage.

Average rates from other lenders

Add your home details to see if we have rates for you from our lender partners

Check for rates

Jan 14, 2022
Awesome

Absolutely awesome rate and service. Definitely recommend.

Jan 14, 2022
1st time buyer, smooth transaction

Friendly staff and not pushy. Willing to the time and give you information you will need to make an informed decision. Not just a cookie cutter loan service they will walk you through all your options not just the easiest for them. They are willing to think outside the box and put in extra to get you to the finish line.

Jan 13, 2022
Best experience for a refinance!

I had a wonderful experience with this Watermark, specifically Renee who helped me every step of the way. She was forthcoming about what to expect and answered all my questions. I appreciated the level of communication and assistance. Watermark went out of their way to ensure I was able to close before my rate changed. I was very apprehensive about the refinance process but it turned out great.

Jan 10, 2022
What Customer service but Quick lending

The process was long and since I’ve used Watermark in the past I know there is a comparison on how the loan works. The good thing is that we were funded and closed on our home. My concern came about when their loan agent begin to request additional paperwork (past 90 statements) that I didn’t have to submit in the past. When I questioned it my response was because she wanted to. Just really blew me away. I will no longer be using them in the future.

Dec 15, 2021
The best mortgage company in my opinion

This is purely the best mortgage company i ever dealt with.

Nov 13, 2021
Outstanding

Lender was outstanding in communicating the process of the loan.

Oct 16, 2021
WATERMARK IS THE BEST

I have been really satisfied with STEVEN LAW Credit Solution. His very helpful and my credit has drastically improved just like he said. No one would have believed my score could be raised in 7days after I contracted him. Even the chapter 7 on my report was removed including other negatives items. I now have a Vantage score of 789 and FICO score of 820 and i was able to secure a loan with ease at WATERMARK HOME LOANS. I would highly recommend STEVEN LAW. Contact via STEVENLAW0050@OUTLOOK.COM Or 928-362-5738

Oct 15, 2021
BEWARE of Watermark lender

Watermark is a horrible lender, beware! If you value your time and business, do NOT get involved with this people. Here I describe just one problem of several I encountered. They want you to sign a PDF document with full credit card information, complete address and your full signature so they can process an appraisal of your house but at the expense of putting your identity in jeopardy. Of many lenders I researched, none had this risky requirement. A good lender (like my current mortgage lender did) allows your Appraisal Company to send you a secure link for payment and no need to reveal your whole identity in a PDF document that you send over the internet. When I told them, I wanted another safer method of doing this they came up with a third-party company AMC that was supposed to collect the money to pay the actual Appraiser (for whatever reason this could not be done directly with the actual appraiser). This call never happened for weeks, AMC never contacted me by phone or email resulting in an incredible waste of time and the consequent cancellation of the loan. On top of this the PDF document was authorizing an amount that was in excess of the appraisal amount I signed for in the documentation. When I asked why, I never got a real clarification. I regret not reading carefully all the BAD reviews that this Watermark company has, they are appalling. Also, communication is bad, getting an answer to your questions takes too much time. Do NOT do business or get involved in any way with this lender Watermark Home Loans, you will end very unhappy!!

Sep 21, 2021
Great rates and personal service.

They made the process easy and we got a great rate. We had a personal representative lead us through the process and make sure we submitted the requested documents when needed.

Sep 15, 2021
Chose them twice!

They took care of me and have helped me refinance my home twice now. They are attentive when you have your paperwork in order, everything flows smoothly.

We don’t have rates available from Watermark Home Loans Mortgage.

Average rates from other lenders

Refinance rates

Purchase rates

Average home details

Credit score: 720–739 • ZIP: 77009 • Price: $300,000 • Down payment: 20%

Add your home details to see if we have rates for you from our lender partners

Check for rates

††These ratings and reviews are provided by our users. The articles you read here come from the opinions of our editorial team. Lenders do not endorse or guarantee this content, are not responsible for it, and may not even be aware of it. Credit Karma receives compensation from third-party advertisers, but that doesn’t affect our editors’ opinions. Our marketing partners don’t review, approve or endorse our editorial content. It’s accurate to the best of our knowledge when it’s posted.

About These Rates: The lenders whose rates and other terms appear on this site are our advertising partners. The interest rates, annual percentage rates, and other terms advertised here are estimates provided by those advertising partners based on the information you entered above and they do not bind any lender. The monthly payment amounts and APRs shown here do not include taxes and insurance. Lender Fees include application, commitment, underwriting, processing fees or similar fees and do not include most third party fees, such as title insurance, tax service, escrow and other such fees in which the lender does not profit and are passed directly through to the borrower. Any potential savings figures are estimates based on the information provided by you and our advertising partners. While we will always do our best to provide you with accurate rate data, rates change frequently, and each advertising partner is responsible for the accuracy and availability of its own advertised terms. Your actual annual percentage rate and loan terms will be determined by the advertising partner’s assessment of your creditworthiness and other factors after you select and apply for a loan product. The credit scores you see on Credit Karma use the VantageScore 3.0 scoring model. Rates shown here may be retrieved using a different scoring model, and our advertising partners may also use a different scoring model when assessing your creditworthiness. The rates and other terms shown here may differ from those an advertising partner displays on its own website or on other advertising platforms. When evaluating offers, please review the advertising partner’s terms and conditions for details. These rates and other terms were retrieved via the Mortech rate engine.

Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from which Credit Karma receives compensation. This compensation may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). It is this compensation that enables Credit Karma to provide you with services like free access to your credit scores and free monitoring of your credit and financial accounts at no charge. Credit Karma strives to provide a wide array of offers for our members, but our offers do not represent all financial services companies or products. We do not endorse any lender or provider, in particular.