Watermark Home Loans Mortgage

Years in the industry

$6.5B

Total funded loans

Days average closing time

Information is provided by the mortgage lender. Average closing time is calculated using lock to fund dates in 2017.

4.4

Feb 28, 2021
It's easy with Watermark!

The rates were better than I had expected and the process was not painstaking at all.

Dec 19, 2020
Worst refi experience ever!

Refi was terrible. Took nearly 4 months to complete. I was promised $0 out of pocket, ending up paying out over $2K because Watermark dropped the ball three different times, delaying the close date & costing me more. I will never use them again.

We don’t have rates available from Watermark Home Loans Mortgage.

Average rates from other lenders

Refinance rates

Average home details

Credit score: 720–739 • Refinance • Primary residence • ZIP: 77009 • Loan balance: $230,000 • Est. home value: $287,500

We didn’t find rates for you right now. See what would happen if something changes.

Explore refinance calculator

Purchase rates

Average home details

Credit score: 720–739 • Purchase • Primary residence • ZIP: 77009 • Price: $300,000 • Down payment: 20%

Explore buying power simulator

Sep 15, 2021
Chose them twice!

They took care of me and have helped me refinance my home twice now. They are attentive when you have your paperwork in order, everything flows smoothly.

Sep 12, 2021
Great customer service

Quick, honest, efficient. Personable and upfront. Nothing ever goes perfect, but they dealt with it professionally.

Sep 10, 2021
Not for manufactured homes

Not for manufactured homes which I wish I would have known before going through all that

Sep 03, 2021
excellent experience

Very personalized experience. The loan officer go above and beyond to help in any way they can, and they just happened to have the best rate and terms available.

Aug 26, 2021
None

They are average, i have not had any issue nor have I had any wow moments.

Aug 24, 2021
great refinance experience

Israel Chaves and Stephanie were great. returned every email/text and calls quickly. got the rate i was looking for , quick closing too!

Aug 12, 2021
relatively easy

paperwork automated. very competitive rate. (2.25%)

Aug 09, 2021
Excellent lender

Fast, effective, good communication. We closed faster than expected, at a lower rate than that initially quoted.

Jul 30, 2021
Very helpful

Their loan officer explained the different options for me. Was very understanding when I asked for Different quotes for different interest-rates. It helped me make an informed decision.

Jul 14, 2021
Really wanted to give Watermark 5 stars

My experience with Watermark was a little odd - my online inquiry led to several brokers reaching out to me and then essentially competing with each other. High stakes mortgages, IDK. I engaged only with the first guy who responded, and in all honesty things went incredibly smoothly - we talked maybe once or twice on the phone, everything else was via email or otherwise electronically. The overall process was very similar to BofA, just faster, easier, and less nonsense. Upon completion, they immediately outsourced servicing of the loan to LoanCare which was painless and seamless. Compared to the previous loan with BofA, the monthly statements arrive more consistent, the paperwork is easier to each, and I very much enjoy the ongoing feedback ("We received your payment" etc.). I'm happy I chose to refi with Watermark - I would give them 5 stars but the opening broker competition was kind of a side show, and I dinged them for it.

We don’t have rates available from Watermark Home Loans Mortgage.

Average rates from other lenders

Refinance rates

Explore refinance calculator

Purchase rates

Explore buying power simulator

††These ratings and reviews are provided by our users. The articles you read here come from the opinions of our editorial team. Lenders do not endorse or guarantee this content, are not responsible for it, and may not even be aware of it. Credit Karma receives compensation from third-party advertisers, but that doesn’t affect our editors’ opinions. Our marketing partners don’t review, approve or endorse our editorial content. It’s accurate to the best of our knowledge when it’s posted.

About These Rates: The lenders whose rates and other terms appear on this site are our advertising partners. The interest rates, annual percentage rates, and other terms advertised here are estimates provided by those advertising partners based on the information you entered above and they do not bind any lender. The monthly payment amounts and APRs shown here do not include taxes and insurance. Lender Fees include application, commitment, underwriting, processing fees or similar fees and do not include most third party fees, such as title insurance, tax service, escrow and other such fees in which the lender does not profit and are passed directly through to the borrower. Any potential savings figures are estimates based on the information provided by you and our advertising partners. While we will always do our best to provide you with accurate rate data, rates change frequently, and each advertising partner is responsible for the accuracy and availability of its own advertised terms. Your actual annual percentage rate and loan terms will be determined by the advertising partner’s assessment of your creditworthiness and other factors after you select and apply for a loan product.

The credit scores you see on Credit Karma use the VantageScore 3.0 scoring model. Rates shown here may be retrieved using a different scoring model, and our advertising partners may also use a different scoring model when assessing your creditworthiness.

The rates and other terms shown here may differ from those an advertising partner displays on its own website or on other advertising platforms. When evaluating offers, please review the advertising partner’s terms and conditions for details. These rates and other terms were retrieved via the Mortech rate engine.

Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from which Credit Karma receives compensation. This compensation may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). It is this compensation that enables Credit Karma to provide you with services like free access to your credit scores and free monitoring of your credit and financial accounts at no charge. Credit Karma strives to provide a wide array of offers for our members, but our offers do not represent all financial services companies or products. We do not endorse any lender or provider, in particular.

Please see the additional terms and conditions related to any Credit Karma mortgage promotions.