Watermark Home Loans Mortgage

Years in the industry

$6.5B

Total funded loans

Days average closing time

Information is provided by the mortgage lender. Average closing time is calculated using lock to fund dates in 2017.

4.3

Feb 28, 2021
It's easy with Watermark!

The rates were better than I had expected and the process was not painstaking at all.

Dec 19, 2020
Worst refi experience ever!

Refi was terrible. Took nearly 4 months to complete. I was promised $0 out of pocket, ending up paying out over $2K because Watermark dropped the ball three different times, delaying the close date & costing me more. I will never use them again.

We don’t have rates available from Watermark Home Loans Mortgage.

Average rates from other lenders

Refinance rates

Average home details

Credit score: 720–739 • Refinance • Primary residence • ZIP: 77009 • Loan balance: $230,000 • Est. home value: $287,500

We didn’t find rates for you right now. See what would happen if something changes.

Explore refinance calculator

Purchase rates

Average home details

Credit score: 720–739 • Purchase • Primary residence • ZIP: 77009 • Price: $300,000 • Down payment: 20%

Explore buying power simulator

All reviews (33)

May 20, 2021
Wonder experience

I contacted the company for a refi to drop my interest rate. They made the process easy and closed on time. I ended up with a lower rate and fees compared to my previous lender. I’m so thankful I contacted them.

Apr 24, 2021
Worst Appraisal Company Ever.

Refi experience was good, but the Appraiser company they use does not know what they are doing, it seems they do not have the experience necessary to provide a realistic property value, My condo was appraised way way off, will not use them again unless they use a different appraisal company.

Apr 11, 2021
If you choose them, prepare for delays & changing terms

The people assigned to us are NOT responsive. The process dredged on for almost 6 months with changing of terms ( from no inspection to paying for inspection, from discount fees to no discount fees, etc.), we have to unfreeze our credit report at least 3 times because their delays, they never communicate delays until we asked about the status, and we lost the period of lower interest rate and have to go to a higher interest rate because of all their uncommunicative delays Definitely would not recommend Watermark

Feb 28, 2021
It's easy with Watermark!

Feb 08, 2021
Watermark made it easy!

Clearly set expectations, followed up with timely and effective communication, operated within all deadlines, assisted in providing relevant information and clarifying ambiguity.

Jan 23, 2021
Great experience

It was really easy. They requested my paperwork one time and had the submission process streamlined perfectly.

Jan 20, 2021
Mortgage

I loved the automatic 1/2 payment option. Budget friendly way to pay your loan off faster

Pleasant Experience

They’re great. Very minimal effort on my part, they take care of everything for you!

Would recommend

Like most lenders at this time you don't hear from them on progress except when they have a question. It took 60 days to complete and fund, which may be the norm right now. Overall they did a good job though.

Jan 17, 2021
Refi good but loan officer was not

Our refi was done in a timely manner but mostly because of a very nice underwriter. Our loan officer, however, didn’t answer emails or when he did he only answered one of my questions and ignored others. It often felt like he thought because we’re older we didn’t know much (we do) but he also was short with me when I asked what something meant.

We don’t have rates available from Watermark Home Loans Mortgage.

Average rates from other lenders

Refinance rates

Explore refinance calculator

Purchase rates

Explore buying power simulator

††These ratings and reviews are provided by our users. The articles you read here come from the opinions of our editorial team. Lenders do not endorse or guarantee this content, are not responsible for it, and may not even be aware of it. Credit Karma receives compensation from third-party advertisers, but that doesn’t affect our editors’ opinions. Our marketing partners don’t review, approve or endorse our editorial content. It’s accurate to the best of our knowledge when it’s posted.

About These Rates: The lenders whose rates and other terms appear on this site are our advertising partners. The interest rates, annual percentage rates, and other terms advertised here are estimates provided by those advertising partners based on the information you entered above and they do not bind any lender. The monthly payment amounts and APRs shown here do not include taxes and insurance. Lender Fees include application, commitment, underwriting, processing fees or similar fees and do not include most third party fees, such as title insurance, tax service, escrow and other such fees in which the lender does not profit and are passed directly through to the borrower. Any potential savings figures are estimates based on the information provided by you and our advertising partners. While we will always do our best to provide you with accurate rate data, rates change frequently, and each advertising partner is responsible for the accuracy and availability of its own advertised terms. Your actual annual percentage rate and loan terms will be determined by the advertising partner’s assessment of your creditworthiness and other factors after you select and apply for a loan product.

The credit scores you see on Credit Karma use the VantageScore 3.0 scoring model. Rates shown here may be retrieved using a different scoring model, and our advertising partners may also use a different scoring model when assessing your creditworthiness.

The rates and other terms shown here may differ from those an advertising partner displays on its own website or on other advertising platforms. When evaluating offers, please review the advertising partner’s terms and conditions for details. These rates and other terms were retrieved via the Mortech rate engine.

Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from which Credit Karma receives compensation. This compensation may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). It is this compensation that enables Credit Karma to provide you with services like free access to your credit scores and free monitoring of your credit and financial accounts at no charge. Credit Karma strives to provide a wide array of offers for our members, but our offers do not represent all financial services companies or products. We do not endorse any lender or provider, in particular.

Please see the additional terms and conditions related to any Credit Karma mortgage promotions.