Strong Home Mortgage

Years in the industry

$4B

Total funded loans

Days average closing time

Information is provided by the mortgage lender. Average closing time is calculated using lock to fund dates in 2017.

4.7

Mar 11, 2021
Super care

I highly recommend Strong Home Mortgage to anyone wanting to buy or refinance a home. Their service is great and they are super speedy. Rory Shanahan at Strong Home Mortgage was a great help. He provided great customer service and he was always quick to get back to me with answers to my questions. The overall experience was fantastic!

Sep 27, 2021
Do not waste your time, money and credit score with this guys

We just gad good experience with loan officer but very bad experience with underwriter. We would not recommend to do business with this mortgage company. We applied for refinance of fraction compare to assets and income we have. 3 years of tax return and a ALL financials provided. Even upgraded Costco membership as it was requested by loan officer to hear later that “I’m sorry but CEO sad no. Don’t waste your time, money and your credit score.

We don’t have rates available from Strong Home Mortgage.

Average rates from other lenders

Refinance rates

Purchase rates

Average home details

Credit score: 720–739 • ZIP: 77009 • Price: $300,000 • Down payment: 20%

Add your home details to see if we have rates for you from our lender partners

Check for rates

Jan 19, 2022
Excellent transaction, will use them again!

First time home buyer. Process was excellent! No suprises, great terms and service, closed on time.

Jan 10, 2022
Outstanding Refi Experience

I went through Costco to start my refi process. Strong Home Mortgages was one of the three mortgage companies I requested quotes from. Mor Grinberg from Strong Home Mortgage was the first company to call me. Mor took the time to understand my situation, presented me with the options to refi, all associated costs, and next steps. The process was painless and our loan was funded in less than 30 days! Mor's communication is top notch, he does what he says he will do. I cant say enough about Mor and the experience I had with Strong Home Mortgage. I will use them again without hesitation and will recommend them to my family and friends.

Dec 22, 2021
Have had several mortgages over the years, this was the worst.

given incorrect information then a very low ball appraisal. had to dispute it and still way lower than the 3 recent sells within half a mile of my house which made my closing costs go up and cash out down. My property was way bigger than the other homes sold but it did not make a difference in the appraisal.

Dec 17, 2021
Easy to work with, smooth process

The process was seamless and organized. We closed on time with no hiccups.

Dec 08, 2021
Great Experience

Finding Strong Home mortgage by way of Credit Karma was a godsend. The lender gave me more than $6000 back at closing!

Nov 30, 2021
Great rate, easy process

Easy process, great rate. All completed within a few weeks.

Nov 24, 2021
Great mortgage lender

This lender offered a discount to Costco members. Laura made the process seamless

Nov 12, 2021
Avoid!

Absolutely horrible. Mortgage guy let me get all the way up to 6 days before closing before he figured out they couldn’t fund a loan on a condo/townhome. Granted, it was because the HOA had no reserves, but maybe do the loan questionnaire up front instead of at the end of the flippin’ process. Absolutely unprofessional and incompetent. Went with American Home Funding after that fiasco and they got it done no issue, and quicker to boot.

Oct 12, 2021
Awesomely efficient

No BS, delivered everything promised quickly and efficiently.

Sep 29, 2021
Great customer service. Smooth closing

Very good customer service experience. Mike was the best. But my loan was quickly sold to another company

We don’t have rates available from Strong Home Mortgage.

Average rates from other lenders

Refinance rates

Purchase rates

Average home details

Credit score: 720–739 • ZIP: 77009 • Price: $300,000 • Down payment: 20%

Add your home details to see if we have rates for you from our lender partners

Check for rates

††These ratings and reviews are provided by our users. The articles you read here come from the opinions of our editorial team. Lenders do not endorse or guarantee this content, are not responsible for it, and may not even be aware of it. Credit Karma receives compensation from third-party advertisers, but that doesn’t affect our editors’ opinions. Our marketing partners don’t review, approve or endorse our editorial content. It’s accurate to the best of our knowledge when it’s posted.

About These Rates: The lenders whose rates and other terms appear on this site are our advertising partners. The interest rates, annual percentage rates, and other terms advertised here are estimates provided by those advertising partners based on the information you entered above and they do not bind any lender. The monthly payment amounts and APRs shown here do not include taxes and insurance. Lender Fees include application, commitment, underwriting, processing fees or similar fees and do not include most third party fees, such as title insurance, tax service, escrow and other such fees in which the lender does not profit and are passed directly through to the borrower. Any potential savings figures are estimates based on the information provided by you and our advertising partners. While we will always do our best to provide you with accurate rate data, rates change frequently, and each advertising partner is responsible for the accuracy and availability of its own advertised terms. Your actual annual percentage rate and loan terms will be determined by the advertising partner’s assessment of your creditworthiness and other factors after you select and apply for a loan product. The credit scores you see on Credit Karma use the VantageScore 3.0 scoring model. Rates shown here may be retrieved using a different scoring model, and our advertising partners may also use a different scoring model when assessing your creditworthiness. The rates and other terms shown here may differ from those an advertising partner displays on its own website or on other advertising platforms. When evaluating offers, please review the advertising partner’s terms and conditions for details. These rates and other terms were retrieved via the Mortech rate engine.

Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from which Credit Karma receives compensation. This compensation may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). It is this compensation that enables Credit Karma to provide you with services like free access to your credit scores and free monitoring of your credit and financial accounts at no charge. Credit Karma strives to provide a wide array of offers for our members, but our offers do not represent all financial services companies or products. We do not endorse any lender or provider, in particular.