Strong Home Mortgage

Years in the industry

$4B

Total funded loans

Days average closing time

Information is provided by the mortgage lender. Average closing time is calculated using lock to fund dates in 2017.

4.9

We don’t have rates available from Strong Home Mortgage.

Average rates from other lenders

Refinance rates

Average home details

Credit score: 720–739 • Refinance • Primary residence • ZIP: 77009 • Loan balance: $230,000 • Est. home value: $287,500

We didn’t find rates for you right now. See what would happen if something changes.

Explore refinance calculator

Purchase rates

Average home details

Credit score: 720–739 • Purchase • Primary residence • ZIP: 77009 • Price: $300,000 • Down payment: 20%

Explore buying power simulator

All reviews (18)

May 18 2021
Strong Home Mortgage excellent recommendation !

Have the honor to work with Mor Grinberg and he just did a smooth stress free refinance process! Very informative and professional !!! Definitely a great experience !!!

May 16 2021
Good rates

Good service, good rates. Some delays in the closing but nothing serious.

Apr 15 2021
Great experience!

Working with Andrew made this process a lot easier! He was efficient and walked me through each step patiently. Thank you, Andrew!

Mar 30 2021
Excellent Lender

Worked with Anthony and he had great communication and updates every step of the way. We had a pretty complicated mortgage and he made such it was as easy as it could be. Ran into some issues towards the end that required alot of hustle and Anthony did a great job on making sure we closed on time. Highly recommend!

Mar 24 2021
Great experience

Casey was quick and meticulous in processing the loan!

Refi

Worked with Silvana at Strong Home mortgage - she was very knowledgeable and made the process smooth and easy!

Super care

I highly recommend Strong Home Mortgage to anyone wanting to buy or refinance a home. Their service is great and they are super speedy. Rory Shanahan at Strong Home Mortgage was a great help. He provided great customer service and he was always quick to get back to me with answers to my questions. The overall experience was fantastic!

Great refinance experience

We just finished our refinance process about 2 weeks. It was very quick & straightforward and our rep, Fred, did a great job of communicating with us throughout the process. We would definitely recommend working with Strong Home Mortgage and Fred.

5 star service!

Fred and Eileen both provided excellent service and kept us up to date and informed leading up to our closing. Very smooth and easy process.

Mar 10 2021
Lowest Rates, Lowest Fees, and Best Service

I have refinanced my mortgage 5 or so times since I purchased my home. The process was always difficult until my last refinance, which was with Silvana Array of Strong Home Mortgage. Silvana is one of the best mortgage loan officers I have ever worked with—to buy or refinance. Not only were we given an unbelievably low rate and processing fees, Silvana stayed on top of the process from start to finish. When I started this latest refinance during COVID times (August 2020), all my friends told me it took them 3 months — with other lenders. When I spoke with Silvana, she told me it would close in 30 days. At first I didn’t believe her, but this woman works non-stop. If anything was being delayed, she would make a call and fix it. Silvana made the entire process seamless and easy, and was able to close in 1 month, when other loan officers were taking 2-3 months. Given the rates and entire process, I referred Silvana and Strong Home Mortgage to 3 friends after I closed. I won’t work with anyone else for my refinance needs.

We don’t have rates available from Strong Home Mortgage.

Average rates from other lenders

Refinance rates

Explore refinance calculator

Purchase rates

Explore buying power simulator

††These ratings and reviews are provided by our users. The articles you read here come from the opinions of our editorial team. Lenders do not endorse or guarantee this content, are not responsible for it, and may not even be aware of it. Credit Karma receives compensation from third-party advertisers, but that doesn’t affect our editors’ opinions. Our marketing partners don’t review, approve or endorse our editorial content. It’s accurate to the best of our knowledge when it’s posted.

About These Rates: The lenders whose rates and other terms appear on this site are our advertising partners. The interest rates, annual percentage rates, and other terms advertised here are estimates provided by those advertising partners based on the information you entered above and they do not bind any lender. The monthly payment amounts and APRs shown here do not include taxes and insurance. Lender Fees include application, commitment, underwriting, processing fees or similar fees and do not include most third party fees, such as title insurance, tax service, escrow and other such fees in which the lender does not profit and are passed directly through to the borrower. Any potential savings figures are estimates based on the information provided by you and our advertising partners. While we will always do our best to provide you with accurate rate data, rates change frequently, and each advertising partner is responsible for the accuracy and availability of its own advertised terms. Your actual annual percentage rate and loan terms will be determined by the advertising partner’s assessment of your creditworthiness and other factors after you select and apply for a loan product.

The credit scores you see on Credit Karma use the VantageScore 3.0 scoring model. Rates shown here may be retrieved using a different scoring model, and our advertising partners may also use a different scoring model when assessing your creditworthiness.

The rates and other terms shown here may differ from those an advertising partner displays on its own website or on other advertising platforms. When evaluating offers, please review the advertising partner’s terms and conditions for details. These rates and other terms were retrieved via the Mortech rate engine.

Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from which Credit Karma receives compensation. This compensation may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). It is this compensation that enables Credit Karma to provide you with services like free access to your credit scores and free monitoring of your credit and financial accounts at no charge. Credit Karma strives to provide a wide array of offers for our members, but our offers do not represent all financial services companies or products. We do not endorse any lender or provider, in particular.

Please see the additional terms and conditions related to any Credit Karma mortgage promotions.