Veterans United

Years in the industry

$16.4B

Total funded loans

Days average closing time

Information is provided by the mortgage lender. Average closing time is calculated using lock to fund dates in 2017.

4.9
from Intuit Credit Karma members

Oct 30, 2021
Second time home owner through Veterans United

They are experts at helping veterans get a loan. While the process is sometimes long and confusing, they know how to ease your mind during the process and really want things to turn out in your favor. Just be willing to do the leg work and try not to get frustrated, but if you do, ask for help and they’ll help you through your issues.

Feb 22, 2022
Never Again

Spent the past year re-building credit to a score strong enough to apply for a loan. I have no debt (which seems to be a horrible thing when it shouldn’t be). Applying for a loan through veterans united dragged my credit score down by 56pts. The best part is that it’s 15 days & I can’t even get a phone call back from these people. My credit score plummeted for absolutely nothing. This so-called Allie person can’t even return a phone call, but is supposed to be my lead loan officer. I’m disgusted by these positive reviews & wonder where THOSE people are… bc I definitely got assigned a person who has better things to do. Thanks for nothing Veteran’s UNunited.

We don’t have rates available from Veterans United Home Loans Mortgage.

Average rates from other lenders

Refinance rates

Purchase rates

Jun 03, 2023
The best to work with

As an active duty member, my loan team helped make buying a house possible thousands of miles away! I cannot show enough appreciation for them working with me to make things possible and help us get somewhere to call home!

Second Home Buyer

Chris and Jared did an excellent job in walking me through the loan process. The primary reason I decided to go with Veterans United over other lenders is because Chris went above and beyond in explaining the process patiently, responding promptly, and working to get me the best deal possible. Jared also went to great lengths to help me get approved by chasing down needed documents in my stead. Needless to say, I would recommend THIS Veterans United team to anyone!

Lost and frustrated

The initial people were helpful until the loan coordinator (Bland) “took over”. After that communication dropped dramatically. It took my realtor constantly emailing asking for clarification bc their story would change by the day along with their demands. Veteran yes but I sure do feel like a second class citizen w these folks. Beware

Jun 02, 2023
Highly recommend to veteran home buyers

My overall experience was great. This being my first time purchasing the home Colin and the team made it go super smoothly. They all kept me in the loop and communicated with me very consistently. I would recommend any veteran thinking of buying a home to go through veterans United!

Jun 01, 2023
Outstanding Team!

You can use what I wrote above:Rob is excellent to work with. His knowledge and professionalism BOTH times I have worked with him have been absolutely fantastic. He was calm when issues arose and helped walk me through them rationally. He is highly responsive and explains things very well without making me feel like he was talking down to me. Rob was memorable the first time around and I did not regret using him again. He knows his stuff! I felt the same way about working with Cole. They were a great team and I could tell they communicated well behind the scenes. Responsive, knowledgeable, and trustworthy team!

Jun 01, 2023
Outstanding

This was my first house buying experience and Veterans United made it easier than ever. My whole team did a excellent job thank you guys!

May 31, 2023
Best Veterans United Team Ever

My home-buying team was excellent. They went above and beyond the call. They were incredibly friendly and helpful. The experience went so smooth and stress free. If we had any questions or concerns, regardless of the day of the week or time of day they addressed them. My team assisted us in making our dream home a reality after we found it. Shortly after our offer was accepted, we received a package in the mail from our Team. The package contained a personal written letter with a stuffed animal and book for our 1 year old son congratulating us on the home. That experience alone touched our hearts and confirmed that we went with the right business all along. We felt that the team truly cared for our family and the exciting new journey that was ahead of us. My veterans United team made the experience very enjoyable, and memorable in a time that could have been very stressful. I would not hesitate to go through Veterans United again.

May 29, 2023
Outstanding customer service

Awesome 10/10!Thanks to Josh Stockton and his team! Made the whole buying process fast, easy and stress-free! Josh and I both served in Caserma Ederle, Italy and throughout the EU/UK, it was so good to connect with a fellow vet and even better to have him and his team help me with buying my first home! Beyond grateful, grazie mille fratello.r/Abe

May 26, 2023
True Customer Care to Veterans

I hope to always work in the future with Veterans United, our experience with them was truly outstanding. However I know that it is people like Ryan, Brenden and Jordan that make that possible. We want them to know that we truly thank and appreciate all their time and attention during our process. I hope they are recognized for their hard work and dedication to not just Veterans United but to actual Veteran customers.

May 24, 2023
Amazing

Very grateful and glad I choose veterans United. Great staff and very polite. Would recommend to anyone I know.

We don’t have rates available from Veterans United Home Loans Mortgage.

Average rates from other lenders

Refinance rates

Purchase rates

Check for rates

††These ratings and reviews are provided by our users. The articles you read here come from the opinions of our editorial team. Lenders do not endorse or guarantee this content, are not responsible for it, and may not even be aware of it. Intuit Credit Karma receives compensation from third-party advertisers, but that doesn’t affect our editors’ opinions. Our marketing partners don’t review, approve or endorse our editorial content. It’s accurate to the best of our knowledge when it’s posted.

About These Rates: The lenders whose rates and other terms appear on this site are our advertising partners. The interest rates, annual percentage rates, and other terms advertised here are estimates provided by those advertising partners based on the information you entered above and they do not bind any lender. The monthly payment amounts and APRs shown here do not include taxes and insurance. Lender Fees include application, commitment, underwriting, processing fees or similar fees and do not include most third party fees, such as title insurance, tax service, escrow and other such fees in which the lender does not profit and are passed directly through to the borrower. Any potential savings figures are estimates based on the information provided by you and our advertising partners. While we will always do our best to provide you with accurate rate data, rates change frequently, and each advertising partner is responsible for the accuracy and availability of its own advertised terms. Your actual annual percentage rate and loan terms will be determined by the advertising partner’s assessment of your creditworthiness and other factors after you select and apply for a loan product. The credit scores you see on Intuit Credit Karma use the VantageScore 3.0 scoring model. Rates shown here may be retrieved using a different scoring model, and our advertising partners may also use a different scoring model when assessing your creditworthiness. The rates and other terms shown here may differ from those an advertising partner displays on its own website or on other advertising platforms. When evaluating offers, please review the advertising partner’s terms and conditions for details. These rates and other terms were retrieved via the Mortech rate engine.

Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from which Intuit Credit Karma may receive compensation. It is this potential compensation that enables Intuit Credit Karma to provide you with services like free access to your credit scores and free monitoring of your credit and financial accounts at no charge. Intuit Credit Karma strives to provide a wide array of offers for our members, but our offers do not represent all financial services companies or products. This potential compensation does not impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear) for all products used to compare mortgage loan offers. For all other offers this compensation may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). Note that we do not endorse any lender or provider.