Agora Lending Mortgage

NMLS ID# 421860

Years in the industry

$7B

Total funded loans

Information is provided by the mortgage lender.

3.2

Nov 06 2020
Agora-6thNov-Chrome

Wish we could say it was a done deal, but nope. We started this ordeal on 6th Nov 2020. Here we are working on a refi of a home we purchased not even a year ago (Oct 2019). The rates looked good so we

Nov 15 2020
Look somewhere else

So many things went wrong trying to close this loan. Nothing went smoothly on their end. Had to submit information repeatedly. Trying to speak to anyone is almost impossible. If I had to do it again it wouldn’t be with them. They also sold the loan to one of the worst rated companies by the BBB. Can only imagine what’s to come for the next 30 years...

We don’t have rates available from Agora Lending Mortgage.

Average rates from other lenders

Refinance rates

Average home details

Credit score: 720–739 • Refinance • Primary residence • ZIP: 77009 • Loan balance: $230,000 • Est. home value: $287,500

We didn’t find rates for you right now. See what would happen if something changes.

Explore refinance calculator

Purchase rates

Average home details

Credit score: 720–739 • Purchase • Primary residence • ZIP: 77009 • Price: $300,000 • Down payment: 20%

Explore buying power simulator

All reviews (60)

Apr 15 2021
LarryMaine

Very smooth ordeal. We had most of the documents we needed to get to them beforehand. You need to get those ready, since it will only drag the process if you don't. I work with a person named David and he helped make the process smooth. He responded to my emails and call promptly and the really helped. You can't go wrong with these guys. Good experience and very good rates with low closing costs.

Apr 14 2021
Good rates. Long and painful refinance process.

The only reason I am giving two stars is because their rates were lower than the competition. That was pretty much why I endured the long and painful process of submitting and re-submitting paperwork.. waiting and waiting; slow follow-up and responses. I would've switched to another lender, except that the rates were rising. I would not go through the ordeal again.

Apr 13 2021
Refinance

I recently did a refinance through David Trautner at agora lending and the process was very quick the complete turn around time only took a few weeks. Also, David was very helpful giving me updated quotes when I was comparing with other companies. In the end, they had the lowest fees/APR and the process was painless. I would definitely recommend David to work with when looking to finance or refinance your home!

Apr 11 2021
Great process

Easy application, great customer service. By far the smoothest refi I've ever done.

Apr 07 2021
90+ days refinance

Avoid, avoid, avoid. Randy claims to have been in the industry for some 20-years, but comes across as one of those sleezy, used-car salespeople when you confront them with "it's been 3 months since we applied." Do NOT work with them...I've regretted this decision and all the promises and claims they've (especially him) made.

Apr 05 2021
Awful experience.

Awful experience. Refi process took over 4 months and still didn't have the loan approved and I have 800+ credit score. Finally cancelled the loan due to repeated requests for more files after I already submitted those same files. Wanted files and forms submitted immediately but then reps would disappear for days at a time.

Apr 02 2021
Good rate and smooth transaction

I would recommend Agora for its low rate and smooth transaction. Very satisfied with Alan, Wendy and the whole team.

Mar 28 2021
Best rates - Smooth transaction

Shopped rate around 4-5 different banks but Agora had best rates. Worked with Cody in Agora- all went well and smooth with entire process. Even recommended them to family and their transactions went smooth as well. They are worth a quote when shopping

Mar 19 2021
Loan approval was fast and at a lower cost than others I shopped.

Closing was fast and easy. Tried another lender who after a month I surmised their loan department was overworked, with everyone trying to refinance and unable to get the loan processed after 45 days. I got better rates and lower fees from Angora than that other WELL KNOWN group. I'd highly recommend them.

Mar 17 2021
Overall my experience was worth the pain

Too many request of documentation and longer processing time

We don’t have rates available from Agora Lending Mortgage.

Average rates from other lenders

Refinance rates

Explore refinance calculator

Purchase rates

Explore buying power simulator

††These ratings and reviews are provided by our users. The articles you read here come from the opinions of our editorial team. Lenders do not endorse or guarantee this content, are not responsible for it, and may not even be aware of it. Credit Karma receives compensation from third-party advertisers, but that doesn’t affect our editors’ opinions. Our marketing partners don’t review, approve or endorse our editorial content. It’s accurate to the best of our knowledge when it’s posted.

About These Rates: The lenders whose rates and other terms appear on this site are our advertising partners. The interest rates, annual percentage rates, and other terms advertised here are estimates provided by those advertising partners based on the information you entered above and they do not bind any lender. The monthly payment amounts and APRs shown here do not include taxes and insurance. Lender Fees include application, commitment, underwriting, processing fees or similar fees and do not include most third party fees, such as title insurance, tax service, escrow and other such fees in which the lender does not profit and are passed directly through to the borrower. Any potential savings figures are estimates based on the information provided by you and our advertising partners. While we will always do our best to provide you with accurate rate data, rates change frequently, and each advertising partner is responsible for the accuracy and availability of its own advertised terms. Your actual annual percentage rate and loan terms will be determined by the advertising partner’s assessment of your creditworthiness and other factors after you select and apply for a loan product.

The credit scores you see on Credit Karma use the VantageScore 3.0 scoring model. Rates shown here may be retrieved using a different scoring model, and our advertising partners may also use a different scoring model when assessing your creditworthiness.

The rates and other terms shown here may differ from those an advertising partner displays on its own website or on other advertising platforms. When evaluating offers, please review the advertising partner’s terms and conditions for details. These rates and other terms were retrieved via the Mortech rate engine.

Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from which we receive compensation. It is this compensation that enables us to provide you with services like free access to your credit scores and free monitoring of your credit and financial accounts at no charge. The compensation we receive does not affect the order or placement of mortgage offers on this site. We strive to provide a wide array of offers for our members, but our offers do not represent all financial services companies or products.

Please see the additional terms and conditions related to any Credit Karma mortgage promotions.