Agora Lending Mortgage

NMLS ID# 1907538

Years in the industry

$7B

Total funded loans

Information is provided by the mortgage lender.

3.4

Nov 06, 2020
Agora-6thNov-Chrome

Wish we could say it was a done deal, but nope. We started this ordeal on 6th Nov 2020. Here we are working on a refi of a home we purchased not even a year ago (Oct 2019). The rates looked good so we

Nov 15, 2020
Look somewhere else

So many things went wrong trying to close this loan. Nothing went smoothly on their end. Had to submit information repeatedly. Trying to speak to anyone is almost impossible. If I had to do it again it wouldn’t be with them. They also sold the loan to one of the worst rated companies by the BBB. Can only imagine what’s to come for the next 30 years...

We don’t have rates available from Agora Lending Mortgage.

Average rates from other lenders

Add your home details to see if we have rates for you from our lender partners

Check for rates

May 31, 2022
Hopeless Waste of Energy, Time and Money

I wish i could give 0 star :( There were 4 loan officers dealt the refinance option and none was having knowledge. They did not stick to the rate and points. Just wasted my money, time and effort. You get 5 mails for signature and no pdf would be correct. The loan amount from/to borrower was changed from -4700 to +9000. The lender credit and points changed by them just like that after locking the rate. Do not waste your time. I lost money, effort and time.

Mar 09, 2022
Best lenders EVER!!!

Agora was amazing. It started with the person who answers all questions confidently and patiently, which for me was Cevae, then when his part was done, I had the pleasure of talking to Amber and her amazing team. Everything went smoothly, and I never once questioned the integrity or knowledge of this company and the process all the way through. They leave no stone unturned and made this process as easy and stress-free as humanly possible. Well done guys!!

Mar 04, 2022
Timely, efficient, courteous

The Resicentral agents with whom I worked were very clear in their statements and very courteous in responding to all my questions.

Feb 26, 2022
Closing

The closing agent did not show up on time at closing. Also he did not provide a copy of the closing documents.

Jan 14, 2022
Glad Agora Lending reached out to me.....

I had a good refinancing experience with Agora Lending. Devon and Amber were absolutely perfect! From start to finish the communication was very consistent. These two work very well as a team, and together they ensured that my refinance went smoothly and quickly. Being a self-employed entity they were able to make the process work through to funding. Great rates, quick response time, professional, friendly and fast. I recommend Agora Lending and would use them in the future.

Jan 06, 2022
Best Loan Experience Ever

I've had a fantastic experience working with Agora Lending and more specifically Cody C and Amber L. All their communications are details and informative. This inspires confidence in there skill set as well as that your file is progressing nicely. I would recommend Amber and Cody with Agora lending 10 times over and thank them once again for a great experience.

Dec 08, 2021
Wonderful experience

I’ve had nothing but pleasant experience. Both loan officer Jim and processor Amber were very responsive to my inquiries. Also they provided a road map of what your can expect from the process so there are no surprises. Highly recommended!!

Nov 18, 2021
Agora Lending Exceeds Expectations

I just wrapped up a GREAT refinancing experience with Agora Lending. Cody and Amber were absolutely perfect! From start to finish the communication was very consistent. These two work very well as a team, and together they ensured that my refinance went smoothly and quickly. Entire process from first contact to funding. I cannot compliment their team enough. Great rates, great service, professional, friendly and fast! I highly recommend Agora Lending.

Nov 17, 2021
Refinancing with Agora lending

I did refinance with Agora lending twice. I had very smooth experience with David and Amber. Both are did excellent job in processing my refinance application. David is always support his customers and provided detailed level of information about loan processing. Willing to do next time as well

Nov 12, 2021
Refinance

Great will do business again with them, the process went smoothly

We don’t have rates available from Agora Lending Mortgage.

Average rates from other lenders

Refinance rates

Purchase rates

Average home details

Credit score: 720–739 • ZIP: 77009 • Price: $300,000 • Down payment: 20%

Add your home details to see if we have rates for you from our lender partners

Check for rates

††These ratings and reviews are provided by our users. The articles you read here come from the opinions of our editorial team. Lenders do not endorse or guarantee this content, are not responsible for it, and may not even be aware of it. Credit Karma receives compensation from third-party advertisers, but that doesn’t affect our editors’ opinions. Our marketing partners don’t review, approve or endorse our editorial content. It’s accurate to the best of our knowledge when it’s posted.

About These Rates: The lenders whose rates and other terms appear on this site are our advertising partners. The interest rates, annual percentage rates, and other terms advertised here are estimates provided by those advertising partners based on the information you entered above and they do not bind any lender. The monthly payment amounts and APRs shown here do not include taxes and insurance. Lender Fees include application, commitment, underwriting, processing fees or similar fees and do not include most third party fees, such as title insurance, tax service, escrow and other such fees in which the lender does not profit and are passed directly through to the borrower. Any potential savings figures are estimates based on the information provided by you and our advertising partners. While we will always do our best to provide you with accurate rate data, rates change frequently, and each advertising partner is responsible for the accuracy and availability of its own advertised terms. Your actual annual percentage rate and loan terms will be determined by the advertising partner’s assessment of your creditworthiness and other factors after you select and apply for a loan product. The credit scores you see on Credit Karma use the VantageScore 3.0 scoring model. Rates shown here may be retrieved using a different scoring model, and our advertising partners may also use a different scoring model when assessing your creditworthiness. The rates and other terms shown here may differ from those an advertising partner displays on its own website or on other advertising platforms. When evaluating offers, please review the advertising partner’s terms and conditions for details. These rates and other terms were retrieved via the Mortech rate engine.

Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from which Credit Karma receives compensation. This compensation may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). It is this compensation that enables Credit Karma to provide you with services like free access to your credit scores and free monitoring of your credit and financial accounts at no charge. Credit Karma strives to provide a wide array of offers for our members, but our offers do not represent all financial services companies or products. We do not endorse any lender or provider, in particular.