Tulsa Teachers Credit Union (TTCU) Reviews

Mar 24, 2017
Their motto is sorry not sorry!

We bought a truck and set up automatic withdrawals about a year ago! For the first year everything was fine! At the begging of 2017 our auto withdraw stopped working, (not by our doing)! We called and tried to fix this issue, however everytime we call we get a new story as to why it's not working! The latest is "it just got deleted from our system!" We travel for a living and are nowhere near a TTCU. For the last 3 months we have had to call our payments in and it's a $15 charge every time, that's ridiculous! I could see a $3-5 charge, but $15 is out of the question! The best part is no one can seem to do anything to help us fix this problem, so we can either keep paying the $15 a month additional to our payment or open an account with them and have the money transferred to it first! Again we are nowhere near TTCU and do not want another account to keep track of! Not to mention they can't keep our truck loan account straight, I don't trust they will keep our bank account in working order either!

Mar 28, 2017

Thanks for posting your feedback. Your comments have been shared with members of our management team. We would like to help resolve this situation. A manager from our member relations group is reviewing your account and will reach out to you directly.

Jul 17, 2016
I just hope and pray TTCU =honest

is their savings acct.s really safe? I lost almost all my savings to JPMorgan Chase.  moved what was left to ttcu. now I am wondering after reading reviews by others is my savins safe?

I do not have any loans. there thought maybe a car loan.  maybe NOT.  they should as dishonest as the rest of the bankers.

Jul 25, 2016

Anonymous, thanks for sharing. Your accounts with TTCU The Credit Union are very safe. We strive to provide extraordinary service for our entire membership - over 120,000 members. Your trust in us is a priority. If you have concerns and would like to discuss them, please contact Member Relations at (918) 749-8828 or email them at memberrelations@ttcu.com. Thanks again.