St. Mary's Bank

Jun 04, 2016

Worst bank I have ever dealt with. They screwed my mortgage up by a processing error when they converted to a new system. They lost payments that cleared my account. After 6 months of trying to get someone to respond to written requests, emails and unanswered phone calls they still have not fixed my account. As a result of their processing errors they have ruined my credit. They keep saying they will fix but this still is not done. I would recommend taking your money out or refinance your loans. Worst customer service and rude. I am dumping them and possibly seeking legal action. But I will be vocal and let everyone know where I can that this bank sucks run away from them quickly before they screw up your finances too.

Dec 09, 2015
Horrible

Kind and courteous staff that cannot actually do anything to reolve any issue you may have.  Stay away!