St. Mary's Bank

Jan 10, 2017
Incompetant in renewing equity loan

Simply wanted to expand our existing equity loan and had multiple issues with getting all the documents signed and signed again. Finally closed on it after multiple delays and was told our existing automatic payments would remain as well as additional automatic principal payments. Automatic pricipal payments didn't happen and when I enquired about them and was told those payments would need to be made from another bank or to mail in a check. Kind of strange since it was working just fine with the previous equity loan with them. Feels like they make this stuff up as they go. Not very professional. Would never use them again.

Jun 04, 2016

Worst bank I have ever dealt with. They screwed my mortgage up by a processing error when they converted to a new system. They lost payments that cleared my account. After 6 months of trying to get someone to respond to written requests, emails and unanswered phone calls they still have not fixed my account. As a result of their processing errors they have ruined my credit. They keep saying they will fix but this still is not done. I would recommend taking your money out or refinance your loans. Worst customer service and rude. I am dumping them and possibly seeking legal action. But I will be vocal and let everyone know where I can that this bank sucks run away from them quickly before they screw up your finances too.