SPIRE Federal Credit Union

Sep 24, 2016

I was a long term member with Spire. It was a big disappointment when they promised a three to four day decision on a business loan they took seventeen days to give a answer. I don't believe their business lending department is up to expectations of a small business group.Especially if you are looking to borrow several hundred thousand dollars or close to and over a million.. They are not a good choice of lender in lending big money even with adequate collateral.. I should have never wasted my time with their overly conservative approach to my financial needs.Even with my excellent credit, long term business history and large account holder status was not any help. At the end they decided to refer me to their competitor. If you are self employed or a small business owner, I don't  believe The Spire is the place for you.Thanks for  reading.