South Florida Educational Federal Credit Union (SFEFCU)

Dec 13, 2015
Very bad...do not put your money here..

I am filing a law suit because they froze my accounts for no reason... Teller could not tell me why....I had 13000.00 in my accounts and was unable to access them.  Finally in Nov I get a call from their collections dept that I owed 19.00 on a credit card that I paid off in June 2015. They said that was a charge from a transfer in jan 2014 and does not show in principle balance or online..it is a glitch in their system .  I am a paperless customer. They froze all my accounts and reported me to credit bureau. My credit plunged. 100 points. I am furious with them. There system is outdated and they are incompetent. I went with credit union to get away from big banks and here I got screwed. I have since pulled all monies out of there accounts and am telling family members to not do business with them. I will be filing complaints against them because they will do this to someone else.