Robins Federal Credit Union

Jun 10, 2016
Great Credit Union

This was my first bank account. I have experienced great customer service and support. All my questions are answered promptly when I call. They have grown tremendously since I joined 20 years ago, but the service has remained the same.

As I got older and relocated away from the Georgia area, it has been very convenient to be able to use the Credit union service centers in my areas. I probably have not been inside a RFCU in over 10 years. i have direct deposit and never had any problems.

I have had to use ATMs and if I were ever charged a fee that I thought was incorrect, a quick call to RFCU and it was removed.

Nov 29, 2015
Lost customer service concentration
jwc5011 Account Holder

They had been good when I first joined in 1988, but began being more interested in growing and adding more branches. As a result, customer service seriously suffered. Dispite good credit, was denied for an auto loan, with zero explanation. Closed my account with them in 2005. The lengthy experience had gone from good to bad, but the CU had grown exponentially in real estate. A gain in branches truly equalled a loss in customer service.