Patelco Credit Union Reviews

May 10, 2017
I got the best car loan ever

I and my wife have our accounts at Patelco Credit Union. We have no unfair charges or monthly maintenance fee.

I bought a new car with an expensive loan, Then within 3 months I asked Patelco to get my loan. They did it without any hesitation and it became amazing 1.99%.

staff were friendly and helpful. We recommend anyone to use Patelco they even pay dividends for being a member.

Only thing we are not happy with is not enough ATM availability. We use an online bank for that which never charge ATM fee.

Sep 24, 2016
the worst place bank with

i have applied for carloans here never got accepted, for reasons unknown and they could never give me a straight answer i got a credit score of 680 not bad. still wouldnt get accepted and when i applied at capital one auto finance got accepted and with lower apr and best customer service and process was very easy and got car that same day and no hassles. i wouldnt go to patelco for anything because all they did was check my credit lower it and decline for no reason.