ORNL Federal Credit Union

Aug 25, 2016

Absolutely pathetic. Rude, unprofessional and uncaring on the phone and unwilling to try to help a person out with a problem.

Aug 03, 2016
Shady and Retaliatory

I have banked with ORNL for over 20 years and have had 11 perfect auto loans with the bank.  Fell on hard times and had to file bankruptcy.  Was denied reaffirmation, and now ORNL is suing my wife for repo fees because she was on the account.  Offered several times to continue payments on the car.  I wasn't even behind!!!  They levied my accounts and have taken what little money my wife and I have. I have four children. One with special needs. This credit union has absolutely ruined our life!!  I can't begin to tell you how upset I am.  I did everything right, and they have been absolutely horrible to me and my family. I now have no money to pay my bills.  They took everything!!! Looking back, I wish my wife would have filed bankruptcy as well.