Navy Federal Credit Union Reviews

Navy Federal Credit Union Reviews

Mar 19, 2019
Best banking experience hands down.
Membody Account Holder

You can call them about any service 24/7. I called with loan application questions at 2am and, sure enough, I got to speak with a human being. They actually answer my questions and help me learn about credit, credit cards, loans, etc.

They gave me a massive 25K credit limit on my very first unsecured credit card and beat every other auto loan rate quote I got for my first car.

The mobile app is super easy to use and I literally have never needed to visit a branch, ever. I think the closest one is 75 miles away in Miami anyway, lol.

Navy Fed helped me to grow from someone without a clue about finances into a responsible borrower within a matter of 2 years.

Jul 02, 2019
Becky is the Worst
Superhuntress11 Account Holder

I was just on the phone for 1 hour and 6 hours and with Navy Federal. I spoke with 4 people, the last I spoke with being Becky on the phone (a supervisor). It was the most horrible phone call of my life. She was awful, verbally abusive,  and after that phone call I want to crawl into a hole and die. She was unable to help me, interrupted me repeatedly, raised her voice, blatantly lied about the previous representatives had said, claimed I was lying after I told her what the last two representatives said (check the tapes of the conversation for proof), refused to provide any real help or support, threatened me, refused to allow me to speak with anyone else, refused to close my Navy Federal account, and told me to call back because she refused to speak with me. Becky was by far the worst customer service representative I have ever encountered and top 3 worst human being I’ve ever encountered.

Mar 15, 2019
Love the Service!!
Cruises72 Account Holder

I have been with Navy Federal for many years and absolutely love them! Great customer service. I recently ordered something online and my account was hacked. Navy Fed was WONDERFUL in helping me to resolve this and get my money/account back right!  The rates and service can not be beat! Customer for life!!!