Credit Union Reviews

NASA Federal Credit Union

1.05 2 Reviews Write a Review

Results 1-2 of 2Results per page: 5 | 10 | 25Page 1 of 1   Previous | Next
HORRIBLE CREDIT UNION

This is a HORRIBLE CREDIT UNION! I am currently with Navy Federal Credit Union and I noticed a difference right away. They have horrible customer service. I was told about NASA Federal Credit Union by a friend to refinance my auto loan since credit union do not refinance their own loan or I would have stayed with Navy Federal Credit Union. It took them 4 days and the representative lied about the process and no one knew what the other person had told me. I was treated horribly and the representative Dakota had an attitude. I was shocked since I would have new membership. DO NOT BECOME A MEMBER, they make applying for a loan ridiculously difficult. The loan officer was making up stuff as she was telling me what to send in for the loan approval and they know nothing about the military rules even though they say they do. The rules changed with each person I spoke with everytime I called. THERE ARE OTHER CREDIT UNIONS OUT THERE WITH BETTER CUSTOMER SERVICE AND DO NOT KNOW THERE INFORMATION EVERYONE SAYS SOMETHING DIFFERENT. HORRIBLE......

A. S.

Apr 08, 2014 Reply
Absolutely no communication about loan

I applied for an auto loan refinance. It has been a week, and I have not received any communication from the NASA Federal Credit Union. On the day that I submitted my online application, I logged in and the only information was for another customer's application.  I was able to see the person's name, what type of loan they were applying for, and I was also able to see that their loan was declined. This is inexcusable. NASA Fed Cr Union should have a far more secure system.

Jan 04, 2014 Reply
Results 1-2 of 2Results per page: 5 | 10 | 25Page 1 of 1   Previous | Next

Add Your Review Of NASA Federal Credit Union

NASA Federal Credit Union offers financial products that span personal banking, business banking, and investment services. Personal banking products include checking, savings, IRAs, money markets, and certificates. Lending products include auto loans, home loans, credit cards, and student loans. Online services include online banking, mobile banking, remote deposit, eStatements, and bill pay. Remote deposits are a feature that allows consumers to scan checks and deposit them to their account thrrough a computer or phone. Additional products include investment services, retirement planning, auto protection, life insurance, and home insurance. Branch locations are available in Washington D.C., Maryland, and Virginia.

NASA Federal Credit Union was established in 1949 under the name NACA Washington Federal Credit Union to help individuals “achieve a brighter financial future”. Currently, NASA Federal Credit Union has over 74,000 members and $1 billion in assets.

Company Details

NASA Credit Union

• Established: 1949
  • Headquarters: Washington, D.C.
  • Website: www.nasafcu.com