Michigan First Credit Union

Jul 27, 2016

I have been with MFCU for 13 years and they absolutely ROCK, they have given me a auto loan with very good payments and a credit card which all will help me improve my credit!! Thanks Michigan First for giving me that second chance to help me build my credit back up! I have nothing but good things to say about them and will recommend them to anyone.

Jul 21, 2016
Worst customer service

Worst customer service ever I have experienced. It is truly a bank that does not give a crap about their customers. I had take an Auto lone on(05-24-2016) and on the day of giving check they told I will receive my Title in mail to my address in a week. After a week when I call them they told it will take 4 to 6 weeks for secretary of state to send my title to my address I was convinced and mean while I called them few times to follow up the issue. After the end of six weeks nothing showed up and I called them again and this time they told they will follow up with SOS and let me know the status.
Now(7-19-2016) I explained every thing with a guy in customer support ON on-line and he promised me to follow up and let me know the status.

And I was surprised to know they Never processed my documents to Secretary of state and all these months they are lying as if they did there Job and waiting for SOS to process. They are all liars finally I took my documents and did it by my self.

If I could give zero stars, I would. They deserve it they are all a bunch of losers working in a place where they don't know what's going on and what they do.