InTouch Credit Union

Aug 05, 2016
Pure Greed!

ITCU is all about FEES!!!  They slip in fees whenever they can.  If I write over 2 checks per month, it's a 50 cent fee on top of monthly checking fees of $5.  No senior citizen rate and no reaching out to accommodate.  EXTREMELY RUDE!!!  I also cashed out $100 from my checking and they only gave me $80. Went back to the bank and of course, they denied it.  CROOKS!   Go anywhere but here!!!

May 24, 2016
Ruined my credit with their ineptitude
jason2483 Account Holder

Used EDS Federal Credit Union and stayed with them when they became InTouch.  I had an account with them for 28 years. They made errors like failing to perfect liens on vehicles when I financed them. On one occasion, I wanted to exercise the skip a payment option on my car loans.  They instead reported to the credit reporting agencies that my loans were "Under repayment plan" and completely obliterated my credit score for the next 9 months. I had to communicate with top management to get it fixed. The damage is unrecoverable even 2 years later because it left me unable to get credit when I needed to move! Avoid at all costs!