Greylock Federal Credit Union Reviews

Sep 18, 2017

I've had a car payment with greylock for years. along with going thru them for car insurance. They've made several mistakes. I would go in and paying my loan and they would make mistakes and not take the money out of my account this is the 4th time! Also made mistakes with my insurance company safety insurance and said I didn't pay and wanted 500$ from me called me saying I didn't pay. I switched right away a month later they sent me the right bill which should of been it all along.

I wouldn't recommend. To stressful, you have to come up with the money, they threatened to take you to court right away or send to a collect agency and don't let you know if you fall behind. Very disappointed in how they've been handing things.

Nov 23, 2016
Horrible lenders- hassle customers

I've been dealing with banks for twenty years and never had problems at all. This bank is so eager to charge off and take you to court that it's super mysterious. My loan was more than half paid off and I was getting a summons to court every month to threaten me to pay despite me offering three different ways to do so when I fell a bit behind due to legal fees and divorce. Instead- they would only accept a phone call with permission for a one time payment on someone's voicemail! Absolutely insane.  Never will I do business with them again.