Franklin Mint Federal Credit Union (FMFCU)

Jun 29, 2016
Terrible.
MMedzie Account Holder

Disgusted. Poor customer service. No follow up. 3 instances of fraud in 6 months, and not so much as a call to tell mr anything. I had to find out on my own!. No promise of trying to better security or anything. And i have to do all of the leg work to get my own money back. Wonder when i get my paycheck from FMFCU for doing their work for them. 30 year member is going elsewhere today.

Mar 31, 2016
Destroys lives.

Franklin Mint is absolutely terrible. I had them close my account about 4 months ago and had all my payments for my credit cards be taken from a new bank account. Franklin Mint not only did not close my account, they kept letting the payments go through and did not let me know 4 months later with a letter that says "Suspension of Credit Union Services" and a threat that I'm in the process of being forwarded to the collection agency. Worst bank ever, do not go here.