First Community Federal Credit Union

Account Holder Ratings

Reviews (1)

Apr 17, 2013
Very Conservative but friendly

I like First Community. When I moved to town I had one bad item on my credit that I took care of. They are known around town as being the most conservative credit union and bank around. But not only did I get a credit card, but also a auto loan, and line of credit all with great rates. They are really relationship based. The more you use them the more likely you are to get a loan if you need one. They always greet you at the door and very cordial. That being said them being in Michigan, Illinois. and Wisconsin you wouldn't expect. They paid us a bonus didvidend to all the members totalling over $2,000,000 this year because they made so much money. FCFCU is a good choice especially if you have really good or decent credit. But even if you don't they will work with you. They counsel you when you get your loans also that if you ever can't pay let them know and they will work with you and rewrite your loan if neccessary to a 0% interest rate. They are out to help their members.

Rate this credit union overall