First Community Credit Union (FCCU)

Mar 17, 2016
Money Grubbing Crooks

FCCU's software is designed to mess up your account.  "Pending" transactions will disappear from your account on a regular basis.  Apparently their software needs to add and subtract twice to get it right.  If  you have a low balance your direct deposits will take 24 hours longer than they should to show up in your account.  Need gas?  Expect a hold on your account for twice the amount you paid for...even if you buy gas at that gas station on a weekly basis.  I have had transactions declined for non sufficient funds even when the money to cover the transaction (and then some) is sitting in my checking account.  If your credit is under 700 FORGET any kind of loan...including a secured credit card.  Customer service is rude and condescending.  I hate them with the same passion I had for Chase.  30 days and I will be gone and they can KMA.