Chevron Federal Credit Union (CFCU) Reviews

Chevron Federal Credit Union (CFCU) Reviews

Jan 20, 2020
The worst!!
kChristinaK Account Holder

Long story short my parents passed away and left me their home with a mortgage I was attempting to pay so I wouldn't have to give up their pets, I got behind and they refused to speak to me because my name isn't on the account. They also refused to tell me what I needed to do so that they could speak to me. For MONTHS I sent them letters with no response because everything is supposed to be submitted in writing. I filed complaints with the NCUA with NO RESPONSE. I submitted loss mitigation paper work again with NO RESPONSE. They sent a certified letter to the wrong address 2 months ago and have now transferred the trustee and filed a notice of default with NO COMMUNICATION WHATSOEVER! I don't even know who to contact at this point. I'm about to be homeless with 3 dogs because of these people. The family home we've had for 40 YEARS!!!! I'm going to contact HUD, attorneys, the CEO of CFCU and whoever else I can think of, you are NOT getting away with this. Avoid banking with them at all costs!

Jan 20, 2020