Belco Community Credit Union Reviews

Sep 28, 2017
For themselves poor employees

Not the smart employees they had....to much turnover....why?

Aug 16, 2017
Garbage
jsknauer Account Holder

Professionalism is poor; Representatives come off as careless; They're only willing to help you if it helps them (bad image); They have excuses for everything; Stay away from their Credit Card; If you get anyone with the first name of Kim or Courtney on the phone or in person, ask for someone else. Their disclosure is all written, but is very lacking verbally; ATM disclaimers are posted near the ATM, but are not visible unless you have the full intention of laying on the ground; They raise their voice if you ask simple questions.

Very bad company. You're better off finding a bank, because at least at a bank, they'll treat you like a human being in order to get what they want.

Aug 13, 2017
No customer support on weekends

Stay away from Belco! I've had nothing but issues with them. Conveniently always on a Saturday after their business hours. They have literally no customer support after their business hours, no 24/7 number to call, nothing.

Their fraud detection unit called me (after business hours) to inform me of some charges that I didn't make. I had them cancel my card and they gave me a number to call for a new one. I called the number and got an automated message "Our administrative staff is currently out of the office". Currently I'm sitting here with no cash, no way to access my accounts and no way to get the week long process of ordering a new card started until Monday. Every other bank I've ever used lets you speak to somebody 24/7 or at the very least, place a replacement card order through their website. No such luck with Belco. If you need to contact them, it **** well better be during their very, very miniscule hours of operation.

This isn't the first time something like this has happened. It's absolutely impossible to speak to anybody over the weekend and when you inform them of your struggles during business hours, they're incredibly unsympathetic, refuse to return overdraft fees caused by their errors and hours and just in general don't care about their customers.

Their mobile and online banking are absolutely terrible, the mobile app crashes constantly, brings back error messages and sometimes just outright can't connect to their servers. The online banking isn't any better. Randomly getting booted back to the login screen, bill pay not working correctly, occasionally billing twice in the same month, sometimes not sending payments at all.

STAY AWAY FROM BELCO