Belco Community Credit Union

Oct 26, 2016
Hits you with fees left and right

I banked there for 8 years. It was fine. Then they started hitting me with fees left and right. They charged you if you lost your card and needed it replaced. They charge you if you overdraw your account, even if the funds are in the account and will be "available" within literally hours. They don't notify you of fees. Their web site doesn't bother to mention when you can call for help. Their "new" web site doesn't have an easy link to get to online banking. Their phone help is smarmy and sarcastic.

Aug 06, 2016
NO possible way to contact them!

Belco placed some charges on hold, it was after I attempted the 150 dollar purchase several times that I find this out.

I got an automated call from fraud protection telling me they were on hold so I verified them.

I attempted to make the same purchase again and it gets declined for insuffient funds. I'm attempting to call them on a saturday but I CANNOT reach anybody. My account is negative 24 dollars and some cents and I have literally no way to contact them to get the holds put back into my account. As soon as I can, I'm switching to another credit union because this is UNACCEPTABLE.