Credit Union Reviews

Bank-Fund Staff Federal Credit Union (BFSFCU)

1.65 16 Reviews Write a Review

Results 1-10 of 16Results per page: 5 | 10 | 25Page 1 of 2   Previous | Next
Please help $855 balance is fraudulent Helpful to 8 out of 9 people

Never heard of LVNV and the account with a $855 balance is fraudulent.  What are Credit Karma and the reporting agencies doing spreading false rumors for companies like LVNV?

ywasaki's review was:

Sep 29, 2012 Reply

ywasaki(2, 12)

Review by ywasaki

Fradulent Helpful to 7 out of 8 people

This is about a Truck that was stolen from me by Wells Fargo. We had a fire and were forced to live elsewhere during the repair process which we were told would take 3 weeks or so. It took 5 months and we got a bit behind on our payments for everything. Wells Fargo took our 3 months of payments which brought the account current, and still stole tha truck from our driveway that very day. We were told it would take an additional 3200.00 to get it back. We didn't have 3200.00 so I bought a different vehicle. It has been since 2004 or 2005 maybe, and I am never ever going to pay them for stealing my truck. End of story...

lryan100's review was:

Oct 14, 2012 Reply

lryan100(1, 7)

Review by lryan100

FRAUD I HAVE NEVER USED THIS PRODUCT Helpful to 9 out of 11 people

THIS WAS REMOVED FROM MY CREDIT REPORT YEARS AGO I WILL BE CONTACTING MY LAWYER.  THE SPACE UP TOP WANTS ME TO SAY I HAVE USED THIS PRODUCT BUT I HAVE NOT EVER USED THIS COMPANY

msbecky67's review was:

Nov 22, 2012 Reply

msbecky67(1, 9)

Review by msbecky67

I DO NOT HAVE THIS ACCOUNT PERIOD FRAUD Helpful to 5 out of 6 people

I have never done business with this company and it is a fraudlent account provided to hurt my credit.  I have never even applied for thsi but that is not an option BAD FORM CREDIT KARMA

otti59's review was:

Jan 13, 2013 Reply

otti59(1, 5)

Review by otti59

Please HELP!! Helpful to 2 out of 2 people

how do i get  LVNV  funding personal loan of 1300 dollars off my credit? iv never took out a personal loan with them... what is going on and why is it on my credit report?!

ricky6011's review was:

Oct 09, 2012 Reply

ricky6011(1, 2)

Review by ricky6011

Please H E L P Helpful to 3 out of 4 people

I too have Never had a loan with this company LVNV funding for 855.00! Does anyone know how to get this off of my credit report????  Pplease help

ywasaki's review was:

Oct 03, 2012 Reply

ywasaki(2, 12)

Review by ywasaki

Avoid BFSFCU Helpful to 7 out of 11 people

Bank Fund Staff Federal Credit Union does not respect its clients. It is very difficult to deal with. It is slow and bureaucratic. Someone said the BFSFCU was a 20th century institution trying to enter the 21th Century.

I would correct that: It is a 19th century very happy to stay there.

How do they survive? With a fresh crop of international employees that come to work in the World Bank and in the International Monetary Fund and know very little about the American banking system that has so many other dynamic institutions

Feb 23, 2013 Reply

I HAVE NEVER HEARD OF THESE PEOPLE I DONT KNOW HOW TO TAKE THIS OFF MY CREDIT

kingtt5466's review was:

Sep 10, 2012 Reply

kingtt5466(1, 0)

Review by kingtt5466

Never heard of LVNV and the account with a $3000+ balance is fraudulent.  What are Credit Karma and the reporting agencies doing spreading false rumors for companies like LVNV?  Seems like they're more a part of the problem than any realistic solution!

I personally don't give a bleep, since I'm proud to say I've very slightly screwed back some of the sleazy credit companies that helped put this country in the dire financial straights we find ourselves in today.  Most most people ARE concerned about their credit.

Neue's review was:

Sep 09, 2012 Reply

Neue(2, 0)

Review by Neue

What LVNV is doing is totaly wrong.  They buy out charged off accounts and then throw it back on your credit report as if you just took it out recently.  I have been round and around with them and they obviously have outsourced their customer service cause you cannot understand anything they say. Its a shame though in this economy how they can take advantage of people who can barley survive.  I dont know how to get them off but if anyone knows please let me know

Oct 10, 2012 Reply
Results 1-10 of 16Results per page: 5 | 10 | 25Page 1 of 2   Previous | Next

Add Your Review Of Bank-Fund Staff Federal Credit Union (BFSFCU)

Bank-Fund Staff Federal Credit Union (BFSFCU) is a full service financial cooperative that provides an array of financial products and services. Membership is available to employees of Bank-Fund Staff, World Bank Group, International Monetary Fund, World Bank Children’s Center, Bretton Woods Recreation Center, and all retirees and family members of existing members. Financial products include checking, savings, loans, credit cards, and additional services. Lending products offered include mortgage loans, equity loans, vehicle loans, education loans, and personal loans where members can apply online, over the phone, and in person. Additional services include direct deposit, wire transfers, traveler's checks, gift cards, notary services, overdraft protection, and auto pay.

Bank-Fund Staff Federal Credit Union was established in 1947 by employees of World Bank and International Monetary Fund who felt that they needed a “convenient source of credit and secure place to save”. Bank-Fund Staff Federal Credit Union's current assets exceed $2.8 billion with more than 62,000 members.

Company Details

Bank-Fund Staff Federal Credit Union (BFSFCU)

• Established: 1947
  • Headquarters: Washington D.C.
  • Website: www.bfsfcu.org