Arkansas Federal Credit Union (AFCU)

Sep 27, 2016
Won't answer phone calls
OurFamilyAccounts Account Holder

A recent web site conversion has rendered most member unable to access their accounts online.  Their help line is never answered because they "are experienceing a higher than unual call volume".  Their online chat refers you to call the help line.  If they don't get these problems corrected they will continue to lose loyal customers.  Because we have not been able to talk to a live person, or get these problems corrected, my family is moving all of our accounts.  Please beware of opening accounts with this institution.

Mar 18, 2016
**** Poor Customer Service

I have used this Credit Union on two loans: I used them to finance my house and my vehicle.

On the house: Not only did they lose my paperwork MULTIPLE times, but their mistake also forced my family and I such a delay in the purchasing of our new home that we had to live in a garage for SIX WEEKS over Christimas because we had sold our other home and had nowhere to go. On top of this, there was no empathy given toward my situation. In fact, when I asked to meet with the loan supervisor, he promptly escorted me to the door! I have never been so insulted in my life.

On the car: We paid off our car over a year ago, but the union failed to mail us our title. Therefore, when we sold the car, we had to apply for a new title which takes 15 days since they LOST our original title. I may even lose the sale on this as the buyer isn't pleased and is considering asking for her money back.

In short, I will NEVER do business with them again and if you want your loan application and processes to run smoothly as well, I HIGHLY advise that you don't do business with them either.