Credit Union Reviews

Arizona State Credit Union

5.05 3 Reviews Write a Review

Results 1-3 of 3Results per page: 5 | 10 | 25Page 1 of 1   Previous | Next

Hands down best financial institute I have been with to date. I have had nothing but a great experience with AZSTCU in my 3 years banking with them. They are highly competitive with rates on everything from credit cards to mortgage loans. I can't say enough good things about the staff that work in each and every branch, including their corporate offices. I would recommend AZSTCU to any of my family and friends or to anyone I came across. There just isn't much better out there. After years of dealing with BofA and Chase I decided to move all my funds into a credit union and not just use it as a savings anymore. The best decision I have made in a long time and it has helped me significantly with rates as well. I give them an A+ for sure!

Clarkd07's review was:

Jul 19, 2012 Reply

Clarkd07(1, 6)

Review by Clarkd07

I second that emotion! My situation was very similar to yours.

CBKitten's reply was:

Jun 17, 2013

CBKitten(1, 0)

Review by CBKitten

Their great!  i've been with them since 1990.

BLKKATT's review was:

Jul 11, 2012 Reply

BLKKATT(1, 0)

Review by BLKKATT

We've been with this CU for almost 30 years, and have no intention of ever changing.  They have consistently met our needs (whatever they were) with wonderful rates and gracious staff.

I only wish their interest rates on their savings and checking accounts was higher - but are anyone's rates higher?

quinn2nan's review was:

Jan 26, 2012 Reply

quinn2nan(1, 0)

Review by quinn2nan

Results 1-3 of 3Results per page: 5 | 10 | 25Page 1 of 1   Previous | Next

Add Your Review Of Arizona State Credit Union

Arizona State Credit Union is the largest state-chartered credit union in Arizona. Financial products and services provided include checking and savings accounts, credit cards, auto loans, home equity, mortgages, as well as business banking options. Online and mobile banking allows members to view account balances, make transfers, pay bills, access electronic statements, and setup account notifications. The website also features online calculators and articles to help members in their financial decisions. Customer service is available by email, over the phone, or in branches throughout Arizona.

Arizona State Credit Union was established in 1951 to serve individuals and businesses of Arizona. Headquartered in Phoenix, Arizona, Arizona State Credit Union currently holds $1.3 billion in assets and serves over 130,000 members in twenty-one branches throughout the state.

Company Details