2.4
2021 Reviews
from Credit Karma members in the last year

Aug 18 2014
It is what it is

I got this card about 16months ago when my fico was about 530, got approved for 300, then 450, then 600 now 750. Yes they charge u 22.95 for every increase, yes they charge their annual fee in annoying monthly payments of 8.25 probably hoping u miss a payment so they can hit u with the late fee. My score is now 594 just got approved for cap one quicksilver for 300. This card is about rebuilding credit ive never dealt with the cust service, i make about 200 a month of purchases and sometimes make multiple payments on purchases. They do report to all 3 bureaus and it is accurate. Its helped me get my score up and yes when i hit about 700 ill probably cancel it as i get better cards with lesser fees in the meantime if i asked u would u pay me 99 bucks if i could get your fico score up 50points in a year u probably would if you looking at this review, well thats what this card can do. All the negative reviews are from stupid people not reading, yes express payments they charge, standard ones are free they take maybe 4 biz days and no your available credit isnt available til after it processes so maybe a week in total. Everything is in writing people just have to learn to read and they then wont get u with all these hidden charges.

Dec 21 2018

WORST CREDIT CARD EVER!!!! PLEASE RUN!!!! I went out of town & used the card at Walmart & my card was immediately declined. I received a text to confirm the transaction. I received another text stating my card was cleared and ready to use again. Well, it wasn't. Customer service was closed. I called the following morning only to discover that if you're out of town & use it at Walmart they automatically place a block on your card and to remove this block you must FAX a copy of you Drivers License & a recent utility bill to their 'home office' it gets better, it takes 2-3 days for them to receive your fax & an additional 7-10 days for them to review it & release the hold on your card!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have NEVER heard of it taking ANY company 13 days to confirm I AM WHO I SAY I AM!!! Besides I answered every security question, social security #, address, phone number, last transactions!! I'M DONE!!!

May 08 2020
Good card for rebuilding credit

Only had this card about a month, but so far it I have been happy with them. On line orders are sometime rejected depending on the company, but if you call or text them back they will allow it to go through. Thus far I would recommend them.

May 07 2020
Rebuild my credit ne step at a time.

This has been a good credit rebuilding card. The credit limit is lower and I am able to keep the payments on time while rebuilding my credit score.

May 07 2020
Thanks for your assistance

Your card has placed me in a position to improve my credit and since I've had it my score has increased.

All good for now

Reading some of the reviews is concerning, however I have had any issues with using my card. It will be interesting to see how my first credit limit increase review goes. Any hassles I’ll just pay off the card and never us it again. Don’t close accounts it could have a negative impact on you credit score.

May 06 2020
I reported a lost card. unfortunaly I found in my

I thought the people were very professional. I found the ard the next day. Is it too late to cancel the new card?

Not great

It seems like they purposefully don't want you to pay your bill how hard it is to do it. The bank verification process is annoying, and they aren't clear with what your actual balance is. I would not recommend it.

Convenient

This card really helped with financial strides I was trying to make. It’s a great step for a beginner, like me, while building my credit.

I am very grateful!!

IT'S HELPING ME RESTART MY CREDIT. WHATS BETTER THAT !!!! Only Credit One had my back, and still do.

Credit one platinum

Good to have for rebuilding credit. Advice to pay bills on time

1-10 of 2021