5.0

Sep 20, 2022
Great starter travel card

I fly 2-5 times per year, so I wanted some kind of travel card that would give me rewards but wouldn't charge an annual fee. The sign-on bonus is easily enough to get one (inexpensive) roundtrip flight, and reward miles accrue faster than expected. The Chase app is easy to navigate, all Chase customer service representatives I've ever spoken to have been very kind and professional, the rewards are great for a no annual fee card, and the occasional special offers are usually for places I actually want to shop at. The built-in basic travel insurance is a nice bonus too. If you're a person who flies United most/all of the times you fly, I would definitely recommend this card.