3.6

Apr 13, 2018
Excellent card - Fraud detection rocks

I had someone hack into my walmart.com account, where i had this card setup along with chase sapphire. The chase transactions went through without any roadblocks, but boa dutifully alerted me suspecting fradulent transactions through text messages. It made me reply "YES" or "NO" to confirm authenticity. Once i replied "NO", the transactions were blocked and my card was restricted. Then i logged on to the website, i had an option to block the current card, and a new one issued. Breeze, compared to chase ,where i had to spend 20 minutes with customer support to do the same.. No tthat it was bad, but the process in BOA is far better.. Their cashback deals are also good once in a while.

May 29, 2018
Worst customer service ever

Be prepared to have them lock your card multiple times without notifying you until your standing in line with a cart full of groceries at checkout. My wife and I have excellent credit and account is and was in good standing. Apparently BOA fraud thinks that grocery purchases are suspicious. It takes 6 months before they can learn your spending behavior. Until then you will be blocked without warning then have to spend over an hour on the phone only to re verify your identity to each of the 5 customer service representatives who you speak to. The will provide you with mis information more than once, and play phone games laughing at the situation offering no resolution. To me a credit card that you can't use for daily purchases is useless. Unless you want to call BOA and sit on hold for hours to ask permission to buy something.

Aug 05, 2022
Just got accepted

I applied thru credit karma and got accepted. It was easy but it took a Lil longer cause my credit is on fraud protection from having a fraud alert a while back. So boa called and made sure I applied and was very nice and pleasant to tell me I was accepted and to look for it in the mail. So I will give another later review after I get the card but as for the application part and customer service was great

Jun 28, 2022
Did BofA ask you to apply?

I have a BofA credit card that get's monthly use, is always paid on time, and carries no balance. For the last month, BofA has been emailing me pre-screened offers, about 3 a week, asking me to apply for this new 'customized cash rewards' credit card. I finally applied (my credit score is excellent with no negative reporting, and I'm prescreened, so why not?) DENIED, is why not. Now I have a pointless hard pull on my credit report, harming my score. BofA: Don't barrage customers with prescreened offers if you're regularly denying applicants who have excellent credit.

Jun 02, 2022
STILL IN LIMBO

I applied for this card because Credit Karma say "Good" I filled out applications my credit score is 725 & 720. Why am I still waiting on them to review my application. I also applied to my credit union the same day I was approved instantly with a 10,000 limit as far as I am concerned Bank of America can KICK ROCKS!!!!!

May 25, 2022
Terrible credit card benefits and services

I filed a claim and they took forever to process. No communication whatsoever. I had to keep calling and calling them. Al most three months to process the claim properly. Really ridiculous.

May 18, 2022
MULLAAA

JUST APPLIED AND GOT APPROVED!! BIG AMOUNT

Apr 20, 2022
Worst

Worst card

Mar 17, 2022
Best Everyday Card For Me

I have had the card for several years, it was obtained when I was turned down by American Express (Which seems to be normal), and I have not looked back. They immediately replace the card at any hint of fraud, and the rewards are excellent. So if you are looking for an everyday cardthis may be what you need.

Feb 16, 2022
Very Poor customer service

You’re on hold for 45 minutes just so they can hang up

Jan 25, 2022
Relationship Bank

For those with a thin file but little to no derogatory marks, who also have multiple accounts with bofa. I was approved with less than a year of history on my report... but have checking, savings, and investment accounts with the bank. At the time experian fico was pulled at a 705 "thin".

Dec 25, 2021
Perfect

I really very enjoyed and I recommend who wants to ne have a credit use it.