Great for flexible cash back††

Annual fee

$0

3.6

Jan 30 2021
Do not need a BOA account/prior relationship!

I applied as a 21 year old with a 747 credit score and was scared cause I read reviews about others getting declined because of no prior relationship/bank account with BOA. I have never banked with BOA I got approved no problem. Just wanted to put others at ease who applied and checked the reviews and realized they might get declined because of never banking with them.

Dec 23 2020
Avoid at all Costs. I can take a no this w/Absurd!

I applied for something I was assured would be a high opening limit, and an instant answer and approval. 835 Credit Score - Perfect Profile for a Creditor. I was denied because I had an inquiry 6 months ago and because I don't have a checking account with Bank of America. There are far better cards and frankly when most of your cards have a 35,000 revolving line and they start you at 1,500 - Do your Homework, this is a loser in my book

All reviews

Apr 11 2021
Bad Bank

With a 740 credit score and 20K in their bank, they would not raise my credit limit 1k at my request so I could buy a lawn mower. So I changed banks. Not only did I get a better card with a better rate at a small town bank, I now get treated like a person instead of a number. I will never deal with Bank of America again. Thank you Bank of America.

Apr 05 2021
Low Credit Limit

Apparently, unless you have significant deposits with B of A or one of their affiliates, you can expect to receive a low initial credit limit on this card. My wife and I both have excellent credit, no mortgage or car payments. The credit limit is so low on this card that we have to pay it off in the middle of the month in order to continue using it again to reap the cash back benefits. Since all of our savings, checking and investment accounts are at other institutions, we will have to wait twelve months before being considered for a credit limit increase.

Apr 02 2021
denied with an 800 credit score

perfect credit still denied

Apr 01 2021
Visa reward , business

I have had a BA visa reward for 17 years my credit line reached 45000$ In on of my BA credit card ! But one day BA canceled my card with out any warning !I never been late and always paid on time ! I think they closed it because I was using the last 5 years there 0% balance transfer offers they use to send me . I use to get 0% APR rate for two years and paid only 3% finance fees ! BA was not fair with me ! I will never get another BA card again even if they send me an offer ! By the way my fico score is 774

Apr 01 2021
Excellent card + cash back

I have very good credit and was approved for $6K. The card works everywhere and you can change your cash back category every month to match your spending needs. I was previously using Amex Blue Cash Everyday card and switched over to BoA Cash Rewards for everything. It’s been great!

Mar 15 2021
i was denied

I HAVE NEVER HAD A LATE PAYMENT ON ANY ACCOUNT I HAVE A TRUCK LOAN WITH THEM NOW. MY CREDIT RATING IS 800 .

Mar 14 2021
made application, same day denied march 09 2021

as of march 13 2021, trans union and equifax scores well over 800+. ck credit report reading: consistent monthly paid in full payments for 128 consecutive months on all open accounts. in the BOA adverse action letter it stated as the main reason for declining approval was: " limited or no deposit and/or investment balances with them and or their affiliates." the closest BOA banking facility is 55 miles from my residence. prior to, and including 43 years of marriage, i had never been declined on a credit card application. having 4 residences during my marriage; 3 of which were new construction, in 2 different states. BOA you missed out on a very credit worthy customer. thanks for showing your true mode of operation! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Mar 14 2021
made application, same day denied march 09 2021

Mar 08 2021
Waste of time

Why would I be told I have a very high chance but then get denied?

Mar 06 2021
My everyday card!

No anual fee & great cash back choices... Absolutely no downside to this card as long as you're approved & that's on you.

Great for flexible cash back††