Great for flexible cash back††

$0

3.6

Feb 06 2020
Best Credit Card I Have

I use this card for all of my online paying of bills...electricity, propane, etc. If I have a major purchase, it goes on this card. I pay it off before the closing date. I use the 3% back on all online purchases. I earned about $650 cash back last year and I couldn't be happier. I have had this card for many years. It's my favorite because of the great rewards!

Jan 20 2020
Horrible customer service

To correct even the most minor issues takes multiple calls and escalations. The website sucks. Much better service (terms, rate, credit limit) from my local credit union. Goodbye BOA

Jan 13 2021
Highest Limit/Easy Approval/$200 Bonus

This is my highest credit limit card and was easy to get with even my low, but ok, credit score. No annual fee, 1-3% cash back & $200 online cash rewards bonus!

Dec 23 2020
Avoid at all Costs. I can take a no this w/Absurd!

I applied for something I was assured would be a high opening limit, and an instant answer and approval. 835 Credit Score - Perfect Profile for a Creditor. I was denied because I had an inquiry 6 months ago and because I don't have a checking account with Bank of America. There are far better cards and frankly when most of your cards have a 35,000 revolving line and they start you at 1,500 - Do your Homework, this is a loser in my book

Dec 23 2020
What a Disgusting Bank & Bias too

I have a 815,820,805 Credit Scores. 4 Cards with other banks with a combined revolving limit of 120K with 1% utilization rate. I was Denied because. -1 Prior Inquiry -No relationship with Bank of America Save your time and avoid the Hard Pull - This was a real bank back when it was fleet. The Application process was Painful and long, and I was lured in by lies.

Dec 16 2020
Best card out there

I use this card on a daily basis and I always get rewarded specially because I am a preferred rewards client so I get extra cash back. People need to see the value of using a credit card instead of a debit card. It is safer against fraud, you get rewarded...

Dec 03 2020
Got it!

Credit karma said I had poor approval odds. I was approved for this card with a good limit.

Dec 01 2020
Lowest limit in my collection.

The limit right out of the gate was $3,000. Not worth the inquiry if you ask me. I was told it would be a good balance transfer product, credit websites were boasting about the generous limits they tend to give out...but it doesn't fit my needs for that with a low limit. So now I have a rewards card that I likely won't use. I already use my Amex, Chase, and Citi for rewards. This was my first B of A card. I am likely to close the account. My score was 720 at the time of approval. Don't hype up B of A products when Barclay's and other banks can outdo them.

Nov 30 2020
#1362

I have used this card for several years and have received over $1000 in refunds. I surely do not need another one. Thanks you anyway.

Nov 24 2020
free money

the reason is because I get money back even if its 1 or 3 percent of what you spend adds up. on average I get $66.00 a month that's $800.00 a yr. I pay zero interest since I pay online every few days from my checking account. so only spend if you have money to pay it off every few days. to earn my rewards money I try you use my cc every single time I shop. paying your phone bill, car insurance, gas, food, amazon, utilities, or your family is buying a big ticket item, take their cash and use your card. so any of your bills that accept cc use it unless they charge a fee which is a no no. love this card.

Nov 23 2020
do not get it

customer service is horrible

Sep 24 2020
Excellent Service

Thanks B of A! You’re the best!! Mr. Pineda & Team is very caring & resourceful.

Great for flexible cash back††