Great for people working on their credit††

1.8
from Credit Karma members in the last year

May 24 2017
Good

I was approved less than a month after my bankruptcy was discharged. My limit is low ($300) but because it lowered my credit utilization my ck went up 92 points.

Sep 05 2018
Stay Away from this Company!

I have had this card for 4 months now.? I have made my payments on time and early.? I have a payment history of six payments to date with no issues what so ever.? I just payed my balance off and all of a sudden this piece of garbage credit card company places a paymemt hold on my account after they take the money out of my account. So now my credit is locked up for 8 days for paying my balance on time in full.? I reached out to customer service and after being on hold for 47 minutes, I recieved no help.? The first CS agent spoke very difficult to understand english with a thick Indian accent.? After going through that, I asked for a Supervisor, Supervisor MJ came on line 20 minutes later to tell me that no matter what my payment history, their system randomly selects payment holds on their customers and their is nothing that can be done about it.? No one is authorized to over ride that hold.? I could understand if I was delinquent or if my payments were reterned.? However, I was treated with unacceptable service and became victim of policy that should not have applied to me.? Stay away from these people, I would not recommend this company to do business with.? I will cancel this card as soon as possible.? Further, most company's has an app making it convenient for payemts and accessing account information.? This company is definiltly? behind the eight ball with the times.? Again, do not under any circumstances do business with these people. ?

Mar 24 2020

Mar 17 2020
Worst card ever

I never once not paid off my card every month.but then they tell me once you pay off your card it takes a week to two weeks for me to be able to use my card again. That to me seems ridiculous I should be able to use it the next day after I pay off my balance or at least pay off my minimum amount..then when I cancel the card they report it to the credit bureau as I've maxed out my card and my credit drops because I cancelled their card.I had paid off the card entirely I owe them nothing and they still reported it to the credit bureau as I owed them money.and when I call them they say oh it may take 45 days for us to update the credit bureau in the meantime my credit goes in the crapper. Don't get this card wasted time and money the fees are ridiculous don't do it.

Mar 06 2020
Disgustingly Ripoff

I HAD THIS CARD. ITS TERRIBLE. THE FEES ARE OUTRAGEOUS

Mar 06 2020
Stay away from this card

This card isn't worth it they are a headache..If you pay your card off like I do every month you have to wait 14 days after your payment has cleared your bank for this card to reset your credit line ...It's not worth it bid bid regret getting this card..Also customer service are very rude when you call and that if you even get to talk to anyone long wait times to even get to talk with anyone..BEAWARE OF THIS CARD!!!! APPLY WITH CAPITAL ONE I DID AND LOVE THE CARD ANS SERVICES

Mar 03 2020
Don’t waste your time

This company is horrible to deal with, I made my payment on time even early every month and yet they did charged me late fees twice. This was paid in full and I ended up closing this card today. Not worth the hassle..

Feb 28 2020
What did you do with my paperwork???

I was approved but asked to fax or maila copy of my dl, unexpired insurance document and a bill with my address!!!r u kidding me? but i did it. 20 dys later i called them no one saw my documents yet. nxt day i get an email saying we need you to mail your docs again.

Feb 18 2020

Feb 16 2020
Not sure what to think

Got this card from on here received the card don't understand why it's telling me that my chances of getting this card is poor when I already have it and also called to activate card it asks you to set up a pin I go try to use the card it tells me invalid pin so I call them and they tell me you can't set up a pin that way even though it gave me that option they say they have to send you one out and that's the way you have to keep I'm not sure I like this idea

Feb 13 2020
Understanding Customer Service

I politely asked them to lower my interest rate after making a $140 minimum payment: Late payment fee (oops.. ), plus over the limit fee and penalty. They refunded me over half the amount as account credit. How nice! I have good credit history and have never declared bankruptcy. Try to get transferred to the right customer service department, they might just help you out. High annual fee sucks, I'm with everyone on here and I'll probably cancel it before the next one hits.

Jan 24 2020
easy to get! low credit approved

Applied and was approved, despite having poor or fair approval odds. Great card! Used a little bit and paid it off... hopefully it helps to build some credit!

Great for people working on their credit††