Great for people working on their credit††

1.8
from Credit Karma members in the last year

May 24 2017
Good

I was approved less than a month after my bankruptcy was discharged. My limit is low ($300) but because it lowered my credit utilization my ck went up 92 points.

Sep 05 2018
Stay Away from this Company!

I have had this card for 4 months now.? I have made my payments on time and early.? I have a payment history of six payments to date with no issues what so ever.? I just payed my balance off and all of a sudden this piece of garbage credit card company places a paymemt hold on my account after they take the money out of my account. So now my credit is locked up for 8 days for paying my balance on time in full.? I reached out to customer service and after being on hold for 47 minutes, I recieved no help.? The first CS agent spoke very difficult to understand english with a thick Indian accent.? After going through that, I asked for a Supervisor, Supervisor MJ came on line 20 minutes later to tell me that no matter what my payment history, their system randomly selects payment holds on their customers and their is nothing that can be done about it.? No one is authorized to over ride that hold.? I could understand if I was delinquent or if my payments were reterned.? However, I was treated with unacceptable service and became victim of policy that should not have applied to me.? Stay away from these people, I would not recommend this company to do business with.? I will cancel this card as soon as possible.? Further, most company's has an app making it convenient for payemts and accessing account information.? This company is definiltly? behind the eight ball with the times.? Again, do not under any circumstances do business with these people. ?

May 25 2020
SLOW To Post

Slow to post transactions ,payments and slow to add credit back. It works but it is a very slow posting card. Credit One works smoother for me in the rebuilding card category.

May 22 2020
Is a great card to rebuild your credit!!!

Would recommend only if you won’t used all the balance in a day!!

May 10 2020
excellent

This card help me a lot with my credit score. it's the best.

May 05 2020
Has been great for rebulding credit

I see a lot of bad reviews here, I have had it for almost a year with no issues at all. I was actually scared after I had been approved and read some comments here and wondered if I should cancel it. Glad I did not do that, it has helped me rebuild credit after my business took a dip caused by other companies offshoring. If you pay your bill and are responsible it is a great starter card to build or rebuild. I also saw bad reviews on the interest? You knew the rate before you accepted? This card is for risky people to prove they can be responsible with credit and is perfect for just that. Otherwise get a secured card. This company is doing people a hug favor and it's annoying how ungrateful many people can be. I have never had to contact customer service, I use my card and pay my bill, very simple.

Apr 29 2020
Seriously?

Come on credit Karma. You are supposed to be helping people build credit and you offer this card as a recommendation? They have over 400 bad reviews. You should NOT advertise such a horrible business!!!

Apr 07 2020
Seems good

approved about 3 months after bankruptcy low beginning credit limit. Haven’t had it for long but so far so good. Easy application process. Not a hole lot of dealing with any one in person mostly just used online for things I’ve needed to do.

Apr 02 2020
Bad Credit Card Company

Beware Indigo service is terrible - NO payment deferment for their customers not even with a world crisis going own - They mention nothing on their site to help during this crisis either - You can't email them only wait inline to talk on phone which takes for ever!

Mar 31 2020
Mediocre at best

While I'm glad that they approved me so that I could rebuild my credit with this alongside my Capital One card, their site has been horrendous lately. I've had this card for about 2 years, and have never experienced problems until now. They don't have an app, so when their site, whether accessed on desktop or mobile, does not allow you to log in with, "an unexpected error occurred while trying to process your request," it makes it very frustrating. They hound you every time you log in to sign up for paperless, but that does no good if their site is down and you can't access your account to see your current balance, let alone your statements or to make a payment. On the plus side, when the site does work, it's very straightforward. Things do take a while to clear, but the balance itself reflects immediately, which is really nice; you just can't always see what charges lead to that current balance right away until they've fully processed. It does help build credit, but the annual fee is a pain. If you're looking for a long term solution, this probably isn't it, but if you just need a boost in your score, try it out & make sure to keep your paper billing. Auto-pay is easy to set up AND cancel unlike other cards, so if you get into a pinch, you can cancel and do a manual payment of what and when you can afford to.

Mar 27 2020
Do not waste your time

Impacts your credit negativity with little benefit

Mar 24 2020