4.4

Aug 23, 2018
Good Card to Have after BR

I applied for this card post bankruptcy, after the first attemp to apply I received it with a $1,500. CL. My credit scores were 610 and 621. I still have and use this card.

Feb 01, 2021
Help BURN your credit!

When attempting to rebuild credit, this card was recommended by CreditKarma. For two years, I paid on time, was given limit increases, used it for ongoing courses, etc. Out of the blue, Feb 1, 2021 - Card is cancelled. NO NOTICE. NO ONE ANSWERING THE PHONE NUMBER THEY TELL YOU TO CALL. The hit your credit report takes when an account is closed is HUGE. I would NEVER recommend this card to anyone and Credit Karma should rethink doing so.

Jan 22, 2022
Credit card to trash

I applied for this card I don't why because my credit score was above 700. I was looking in fact for balance transfer. The Ollo Platinum Mastercard offers just that, with a fixed due date you cannot move, and at that time was around 30% after 9 months with a 3 months windows for balance transfer. It took longer than big bank to get approved, they gave me only $500 when other credit cards give me way much more. Customer service when I terminate them was horrible and hang up on you. I didn't regret to leave them. There are great credit cards on the market beside ollo.

Nov 30, 2021
Stay away

To make a payment you have to link your bank account or mail payment to a PO Box in Texas they do not do electronic payments as the only representative they got does it know anything about it website do not show up a discharge no I have to spending $25 I have to pay 85 because it was other charges and now it shows up and I don’t remember doing it and I’m getting late please close the bank mail or a check and they say they don’t have it to the bank says they do.

Oct 18, 2021
i have excellant credit

credit karma said i would be approved or they would pay me 50.00 well I have good credit never been late or anything, i was not approved, so I took a hit for nothing it seems, beware

Oct 06, 2021
Very helpful

Credit was given after BK. Very good.

Oct 04, 2021
GREAT CHOICE

BUILDING MY CREDIT AND WAS OFFERED THIS THRU CREDIT KARMA. IT HAS GIVEN ME THE LEWAY NEEDED TO PURCHASE NECESSITIES SO THAT IS NICE. ONLY REASON A 4 IS BECAUSE I HAVE NOT HAD LONG AND NO ISSUES HAVE COME UP. SO ALL GOOD THUS FAR. & CREDIT SCORE RISING LIL BY LIL

Oct 01, 2021
Great credit rebuilding builder card

Ollo is a great card to rebuild your credit. The application process was very easy. They gave me a nice credit line to start with me rebuilding my credit and making on time payments consistently I have a very very good line of credit with them.

Great

Great card to have

Oct 01, 2021
Good card for rebuilding credit

Trying to rebuild my credit with less than stellar score was tough, since no one would take a chance on me. Ollo did and I've been very happy.

Reactive to my needs

Responds well to needs and support. Very easy to work with, in my experience. Website is fluid and reasonable.

Email Pre approved offer

I received a pre approved offer by email applied on it with and I was approved with a considerable credit limit