4.4

Aug 23, 2018
Good Card to Have after BR

I applied for this card post bankruptcy, after the first attemp to apply I received it with a $1,500. CL. My credit scores were 610 and 621. I still have and use this card.

Feb 01, 2021
Help BURN your credit!

When attempting to rebuild credit, this card was recommended by CreditKarma. For two years, I paid on time, was given limit increases, used it for ongoing courses, etc. Out of the blue, Feb 1, 2021 - Card is cancelled. NO NOTICE. NO ONE ANSWERING THE PHONE NUMBER THEY TELL YOU TO CALL. The hit your credit report takes when an account is closed is HUGE. I would NEVER recommend this card to anyone and Credit Karma should rethink doing so.

Sep 10, 2021
No increases

I have had this card for 2 years. They gave me a small 400 limit which was crazy as my other cards never started under 2000. I called today to see about a credit limit increase as I’ve wait for it never had one for 2 years. My credit score is almost 700. I’ve never been late with them. I carried a balance for a few months a few times but 95% of the time I used and paid in full. The lady told me on the phone I can’t request but would note and that they check monthly based on your history with them. HiStory with them we’ll never my limit should have been increased months ago and many times. This is very disappointing and what can anyone do with a 400 limit.

Aug 09, 2021
Ollo

Ollo gave me a credit card when I needed it to rebuild my credit after bankruptcy

Jul 21, 2021
VERY GOOD CARD

I applied in Oct.. 2020, Received the card in Nov. I have had no issues at all. The people I have spoke to at OLLO have been great to deal with and very helpful. After 3 mo. was given a $1000.00 increase, I was surprised. I do not know why credit karma stopped advertising for them.

Jul 20, 2021
Great Customer Service - quite easy and fast !

Fast application process

Jun 27, 2021
Right On Time

I applied with Ollo through Credit Karma and they said my odds were very good so I applied and GOT Approved!!! This credit card came right on time since it was close to the Holidays! I made my 6 on time payments and I got an increase in credit as stated from them and it helped my credit out also. Everyone should try and apply...Walter

Jun 27, 2021
Quick and easy

Quick reply and easy to use!

Jun 25, 2021
great card and company

Great card and company no yearly fee and a large credit increase very happy and highly recommend to all

Jun 25, 2021
Worked For Me

I got the card after a recommendation and within a few months it doubled my credit limit. I keep a low balance and pay on time. After an initial dip in score, my credit score has consistently gone up. Thanks OLLO.

Jun 24, 2021
This card is EXELENT!!!!##

Thanks ollo card for everything

Jun 24, 2021
Great card to jump start your credit.

Helped boost my credit immediately. I love no annual fee. Later I added my husband to the card, now his credit has been boosted