4.4

Aug 23, 2018
Good Card to Have after BR

I applied for this card post bankruptcy, after the first attemp to apply I received it with a $1,500. CL. My credit scores were 610 and 621. I still have and use this card.

Feb 01, 2021
Help BURN your credit!

When attempting to rebuild credit, this card was recommended by CreditKarma. For two years, I paid on time, was given limit increases, used it for ongoing courses, etc. Out of the blue, Feb 1, 2021 - Card is cancelled. NO NOTICE. NO ONE ANSWERING THE PHONE NUMBER THEY TELL YOU TO CALL. The hit your credit report takes when an account is closed is HUGE. I would NEVER recommend this card to anyone and Credit Karma should rethink doing so.

May 16, 2022
HORRIBLE!!

Do not apply for this card!! CROOKS to say the least!! Wish I could give them a FAT ZERO!!

Mar 31, 2022
Pleasant experience

Mar 31, 2022
Some features, some drawbacks

This is one of the better cards in the range. They approved me Ruth scores at the time in the low 600s. Mostly it functions like a regular credit card however the disputes process is absolutely archaic. You have to call and submit a dispute then fax/mail a letter with much of data you already state during the phone call. Also payments take about 6 days to credit to your account. A few decent features but a number of unnecessary hassles too. If you’re in a low credit score bracket this is still a much better option than Credit One or any of the other high interest, high fee predatory card lenders.

Mar 19, 2022
Love it

Started off with only a $300 credit limit, six months later I received a increase for over $1,000 and 7 months later received a $1300 credit increase.

Mar 14, 2022
I was denied

I applied for this credit card because it was an outstanding card for me to apply. And I was denied after my application not even a reason why. And all I got was a hard inquiry on my credit report.

Feb 23, 2022
Worst Problem EVER!

Tried to make payments to no avail. Set up payments with a checking account. Every time was processed as a savings account and returned by my bank. After 3 months of daily phone calls to both Ollo and my bank both agreeing that the routing and account number were correct, no closure. I always pay my bills. I come from a financial background and would not ever let a payment slip. I am not allowed to pay OLLO. This is unacceptable! For The Record: All of their CSR's are WONDERFUL! I will not ever have anything bad to say about them they go way above and beyond! If you go above them, you will waste your time.

Feb 09, 2022
Ollo Raised My Monthly Minimum for No Reason

Ollo raised my monthly minimum due for no reason that I can determine. My credit score keeps going up and I haven't made any new purchases on this card (or any other card) in several months. I'm still trying to find out why this changed and it's VERY frustrating. Ollo's customer service is also very poor. I'm very disappointed in this credit card that Credit Karma recommends.

Jan 25, 2022
Looking to wreck your score.

If you are looking to wreck your score go with Ollo. Read their agreement closely.

Jan 22, 2022
Credit card to trash

I applied for this card I don't why because my credit score was above 700. I was looking in fact for balance transfer. The Ollo Platinum Mastercard offers just that, with a fixed due date you cannot move, and at that time was around 30% after 9 months with a 3 months windows for balance transfer. It took longer than big bank to get approved, they gave me only $500 when other credit cards give me way much more. Customer service when I terminate them was horrible and hang up on you. I didn't regret to leave them. There are great credit cards on the market beside ollo.

Nov 30, 2021
Stay away

To make a payment you have to link your bank account or mail payment to a PO Box in Texas they do not do electronic payments as the only representative they got does it know anything about it website do not show up a discharge no I have to spending $25 I have to pay 85 because it was other charges and now it shows up and I don’t remember doing it and I’m getting late please close the bank mail or a check and they say they don’t have it to the bank says they do.