4.3

Dec 23, 2020
10 Stars out of 5!

I just have to say, Ollo Mastercard rewards credit card is the best. I applied and was approved in March of 2020. After 6 months, i received a $100 credit limit, then just last week, they gave me another $500 credit limit increase. My credit limit is now $3,100. I always pay off my balances in full most of the time and the cash rewards are a bonus! Thank you Ollo, for having the faith and trust in me to have one of the best credit cards I have ever had, especially with a bankruptcy.

Feb 01, 2021
Help BURN your credit!

When attempting to rebuild credit, this card was recommended by CreditKarma. For two years, I paid on time, was given limit increases, used it for ongoing courses, etc. Out of the blue, Feb 1, 2021 - Card is cancelled. NO NOTICE. NO ONE ANSWERING THE PHONE NUMBER THEY TELL YOU TO CALL. The hit your credit report takes when an account is closed is HUGE. I would NEVER recommend this card to anyone and Credit Karma should rethink doing so.

Application process
Customer service

Oct 07, 2022
Horrible! someone steals from you,you have to pay

I had a dispute with them due to a hotel charging me when they already charged me and I proved the payment was made and the dispute was still denied then proved it with a bank statement like they asked for and assured me this will be enough as it should have already been enough evidence presented before and still they are making me pay for this. If a bank wont protect you from when someone takes your money then why would anyone work with them. This has gone on for two months, ive stayed on top of it and called numerous times and followed all instructions and they have had no answers and just tell me t wait and call back if i need to and haven't heard anything. Im paying off both cards I have with them and closing out both accounts, I know to them that means nothing Im only one customer but for a customer you should feel protected by your bank. I will never recommend them and honestly the worst bank ive ever worked with along with the worst and unknowledgeable customer service. I work with Chase, wells fargo, and many others and never had a bank just not care when money has been taken from me and Ive shown PROOF. STAY AWAY !

Oct 03, 2022
Terrible Card

Missed a payment because out of the country and online did not work. Reported to all credit cards and ruined my rating on all other cards even though this was the only payment missed. Was not interested in explanation and I cancelled the card

Aug 31, 2022
Closed for non use

Had this card with a small credit limit. After paying my debt off the canceled my card for non activity. Hypocritical and counter productive would not suggest

Jul 23, 2022
Best credit builder I've used

Ollo started me off with a pretty hefty limit that I'd never gotten from other cards, even with the same credit deficiency and dings on my report. From there, I just use it as my main card, charge about 30% of my limit, and pay it off every month. I use it for all my groceries and gas etc. Stuff I already have money for. In my first 6 months, my credit limit tripled. I established I use a decent amount of the card, and consistently pay it off completely and that's what made the difference. It's what works for most cards you're trying to increase the limit on. Lenders want to see you use it responsibly but actually use it. The best way to do that is to charge something on them you already have money for.

Jul 19, 2022
Best unsecured card for low scores!

My score was 580 in addition to a derogatory remark to boot and yet they still sent me a pre-approval letter in the mail. It was approved the same day. My starting limit was $750 and they promised to double it in six months with a good payment history which they did. This is my favorite card. They were willing to take a chance on me when nobody else would and it has really helped build my credit. My score has gone up almost 100 points because of them. What's better there are no annual/monthly fees. I have nothing but good things to say about Ollo. I'm there biggest fan!. Awesome company overall and I highly recommend them!

Jun 28, 2022
Worst ever

I sent my payment in on time but they posted it one day late, recorded it as late and contacted all 3 credit bureaus causing my credit score to drop 54 points. I just paid 80% and plan to pay it off this week. Never ever ever again!!!

Jun 23, 2022
Not military friendly

I got deployed for 8 months. Upon arriving back home my credit card didn’t work due to 6 months no activity since I was deployed. Upon trying to re open my account I was denied. This affects your credit score significantly

Jun 15, 2022
Really good credit builder

I’ve had this card for just over a year. I started with a $500 limit and have consistently received higher limits every 6 months or so. This is the only card and company I’ve had to date that will proactively review your account for limit increase. I’m at a limit of $4500 within the last year.

Jun 09, 2022
Payoff Balance

I called in requesting a payoff balance & I was told it would be mailed and would take 10-15 days!! Good GOD!!! In this day and age of technology, seriously??? I am paying off this account & closing it asap!!! Save yourself and do not get this card. Their customer service is the WORST!!!!

May 16, 2022
HORRIBLE!!

Do not apply for this card!! CROOKS to say the least!! Wish I could give them a FAT ZERO!!