4.3

Dec 23 2020
10 Stars out of 5!

I just have to say, Ollo Mastercard rewards credit card is the best. I applied and was approved in March of 2020. After 6 months, i received a $100 credit limit, then just last week, they gave me another $500 credit limit increase. My credit limit is now $3,100. I always pay off my balances in full most of the time and the cash rewards are a bonus! Thank you Ollo, for having the faith and trust in me to have one of the best credit cards I have ever had, especially with a bankruptcy.

Help BURN your credit!

When attempting to rebuild credit, this card was recommended by CreditKarma. For two years, I paid on time, was given limit increases, used it for ongoing courses, etc. Out of the blue, Feb 1, 2021 - Card is cancelled. NO NOTICE. NO ONE ANSWERING THE PHONE NUMBER THEY TELL YOU TO CALL. The hit your credit report takes when an account is closed is HUGE. I would NEVER recommend this card to anyone and Credit Karma should rethink doing so.

All reviews

Feb 03 2021
0 Stars! They will charge-off your account.

I've been with OLLO Credit for a few years now and I have no clue what the problem is. It's like they don't exist anymore, like in the 90's movie, The Game. I have a great credit limit, have never been late, and I owe less than what they have reported to Experian as a "CHARGE OFF", for money they will never recuperate from me. I cannot get through to either the US or non-US number. It takes me through the menu, apologizing for past issues with regards to accessibility. Then I hit 0 for customer service and it hangs up on me every time..? Additionally, I cannot access my account online, via the app, or via the phone. Like I said, they've disappeared.

Good Card for the Most Part

Good credit card overall. I applied a year ago and got a $1,500 credit limit with no annual or monthly fees. They initially placed 5-day holds on some of my payments, until I established a payment history with them. I have received two credit limit increases over the past year, one for $100, and the next for $700. They only let you make 5 payments in a rolling 30-day period, if that is an issue for anyone. I will say that I had a dispute with a merchant recently over a $200 charge and was shocked when Ollo resolved the dispute in favor of the merchant. While I very rarely ever have any disputes, I have never had a CC company rule in favor of the vendor over their customer. So be aware of that. Finally, it is my understanding that Ollo is known for closing inactive accounts if you don't use the card for 90-days or so. Anyway, all around good card to enjoy a decent credit limit, no fees, good CLI's, etc. Customer service is lacking, but I assume that is what you get for going with a sub-prime lender, in that as a rule, they aren't real worried about you going out and getting an American Express Gold Card and closing your account with them. Still, I would suggest using a debit card with your local bank if you intend to make any purchases that have a higher chance of possibly needing to be disputed at some point.

Closed my ACTIVE account

I kept my balance low and used the card often. They closed my account and then tried to scan me with a roadside assistance sale. Then I could not get a person on the phone to tell me why my account was closed.

Help BURN your credit!

Dec 26 2020
Applied when I really needed a card for work.

I am very happy with this card. I never heard of it, but did my research and took a chance. Ollo takes care of me and I have had zero problems. Zero. It's as good as my Discover card. I am staying with Ollo as long as I can. I recommend to everyone looking for an easy worry free CC.

Dec 23 2020
10 Stars out of 5!

Dec 20 2020
helping rebuild credit

it's helping me recover and build credit rating

Dec 20 2020
Good short term card

This card is good only as a short term help too achieve credit goals. Otherwise, they are not user friendly and do not interact well with customer service.

Dec 19 2020
excelent

Great card to build credit.

Dec 19 2020
Great For Rebuilding

This is a great card for rebuilding. The interest rate is high, but since I generally paid the card off every month, I didn't care. I occasionally use it as a way to say thank you.