4.4

May 23 2020
I’m Just a Little Guy

America, enough with the passive aggressive reviews. Here’s my truth. This was my second card back in the game after a bankruptcy. I clearly was not responsible enough to handle credit lines. I maxed this out in about 6 months. So, with that being said, here I am still giving a raving review. Have we all forgotten that when we applied, all we wanted was a “yes” then somewhere along the way we demanded extras? I don’t get it. The interest rate is insane but it’s not like I didn’t know that when I applied. I chose to run it up and pay double in interest over the principal amount. Again, my fault, not Ollo. But hey, I used it and reaped the benefits of using money that was borrowed so why not let them reap the benefits on interest? In conclusion, if you’re looking for a card to get you back in the game and get the invite, take it. Just don’t run it up too high. Or do but be prepared to pay up in interest. I have no quarrels. Thanks for the approval and giving me a shot.

Apr 14 2020
If only I could leave zero stars

I have never had a credit card company like this. Not even sure what their reps are present for other than to take your money. This is not a company who works for you. They do absolutely no good, and close the account without notice for inactivity. . . What?????

Dec 26 2020
Applied when I really needed a card for work.

I am very happy with this card. I never heard of it, but did my research and took a chance. Ollo takes care of me and I have had zero problems. Zero. It's as good as my Discover card. I am staying with Ollo as long as I can. I recommend to everyone looking for an easy worry free CC.

Dec 23 2020
10 Stars out of 5!

I just have to say, Ollo Mastercard rewards credit card is the best. I applied and was approved in March of 2020. After 6 months, i received a $100 credit limit, then just last week, they gave me another $500 credit limit increase. My credit limit is now $3,100. I always pay off my balances in full most of the time and the cash rewards are a bonus! Thank you Ollo, for having the faith and trust in me to have one of the best credit cards I have ever had, especially with a bankruptcy.

Dec 20 2020
helping rebuild credit

it's helping me recover and build credit rating

Dec 20 2020
Good short term card

This card is good only as a short term help too achieve credit goals. Otherwise, they are not user friendly and do not interact well with customer service.

excelent

Great card to build credit.

Great For Rebuilding

This is a great card for rebuilding. The interest rate is high, but since I generally paid the card off every month, I didn't care. I occasionally use it as a way to say thank you.

Good for rebuilding credit

I have had this card for two years received one increase never late, but never received another increase not cool!!!! I know people that have this card and their limits are GREAT!!! So confused

AWESOME

I love Ollo bank. They started me with a decent amount of credit after bankruptcy and almost doubled the credit line since. I highly recommend. Thank you Ollo!

Dec 18 2020
It's been great to have

This was the first credit card I got after my bankruptcy. I was surprised when customer service called one morning to see if I had made some purchases ( I had) or if my card had been hacked. Nice touch.

Dec 18 2020
GREAT CREDIT BUILDER

MY credit was not great. Helped to rebuild my credit rating. After one year doubled my credit limit. And reports to the credit bureau promptly.