Credit Card Reviews Advertiser Disclosure

Reviews (1)

May 28, 2016
Approved for $2k while rebuilding credit
jamg2014 Cardholder

I've been in process of repairing my credit after an ex used my social to wreak havoc with my personal finances. Even though thsi has been all determined as fraud, it's still taken a few years to repair the damamge and I'm still recovering. That said, my husband has ahd a long family history with USAA and always been happy with their services. We created me an account and during research of financial services, I received a "pre-approval" offer for the Rate Advantage Visa. FICO eq 616 ex 618 tu 620 & with a 5 minute application process I was approved for a $2000 cl on this card. Honestly was not expecting this limit because my other 2 cards are with Capital One with a combined cl of $700 between my Quicksilver & my Platinum cards. This is my first card with any real usable limit and even though it weill be a few days before my card gets here, it's a real relief to have usable credit.

Do not be discouraged to apply. USAA has a long history of taking care of their members and if I can get approved with low 600's, 4 old medical bills in collections, 75% avg utilization, almost 10 hard inquiries & a 3yr average credit history, than almost anyone who isn't bottomed out should get approved.

Jun 01, 2016

Which credit bureau did they use if you dont mind sharing?

Top Similar Cards