2.9

Jun 18 2019
A very good card!

As a USAA member since 2013, I have nothing to complain! Got a notice when I logged into my account that I have been pre-approved. Looking at the 0% APR for any purchase unti December 2020 and $200 rebate after spending $500 on any qualifying purchases, I can't see why not apply! So I did and it took less than 5 minutes to get approved. Though, I wish USAA approved me for lesser amount because the reality is, I will never spend the amount of money they approved me of. USAA, thank you, for being so awesome! I have been a grateful member since 2013!!!

Aug 23 2018

Dont get this card!

Feb 18 2020
Fab

Reach @royalblade1 for credit boost.

Oct 27 2019
Denied by USAA Again

I am a 20 year service member, and I have had USAA since my deployment to Rota back in 1996. I have 3 cars a camper that they insure, and renters insurance. But ever time I try for credit it's denied by USAA.

Oct 19 2019

Applied with good approval odds, my military background was apparently not cut out for there card, , there just to finicky , I would not recommend applying. for either usaa. Card there just to picky !

Sep 01 2019
Disappointing

I have had USAA for years and have had many credit cards with them. I currently have one with them and I am always on time. But they turned me down for as they said my credit to dept ratio was too high, its only 19%.

Aug 13 2019
Immediately Rewarding Card

USAA emailed me a prescreened letter that promised $200 after approval as long as I spend $500 on qualified purchases within first 90 days. Having been approved for 7 different new credit card accounts within last 2 years, I strongly considered the negative impact my credit rating would take after another hard inquiry but the "bait" of $200 was big enough to risk that temporary credit rating drop. I got approved and was ecstatic over my credit limit. The generous $10500 credit limit will more than make up for the negative hard inquiry hit by creating more overall available credit. I also appreciate the USAA app giving card owners the option to lower credit limit. This USAA Rate Advantage Visa Platinum Card has quickly become my favorite card next to my Discover Cash Back Card.

Aug 05 2019

Waste of a hit to my credit report. Very good approval odds but they regret to inform me they can't approve. 665 credit score.

Aug 03 2019
can???t go wrong

I have been a member now for over 10 years and cannot day enough good about them. As a bank and car insurance they're outstanding but couple in everything they offer their members and it's a no brainer to go with them.

Aug 01 2019

Applying for this credit card is a joke. Don't do it. They want to con you into joining USAA only. You can't get a credit card.

Jul 05 2019
They've protected me against myself.

I dont know, im locked out forever lol good luck. I hadnt logged in to USAA in probably about 10 years and all my recovery information is outdated and theyve locked my account with no apparent way to recover the information. You have sucessfully protected me from applying for a credit card, and i was really looking forward to doing business.

Jun 18 2019