Petal Visa Credit Card Reviews

• Purchase Intro APR Not Applicable

Apr 20, 2019
WOW!!!!!!
Jrock51079 Cardholder

Generous credit limit, good customer service and easy application process. The online application is very user friendly; if you don't like to talk to customer service representatives over the phone. This is definitely the card of the future!!!!!!!

Apr 18, 2019
EASY!! my scores are below 650s
emilydc Cardholder

Ive looked everywhere to get aprove for my 1st credit card! I finally found the Petal visa Card after 5 years of looking. Ive tried capital one and all the other big cards, NOTHING! but i applied for the Petal recieving only $800/m in SSI and they approved me with $1000 limit. i tried to fill it out on my phone but after a few tries; i ended up filling out the appliation on the computer. Getting aproved within minutes!

So Thanks to CreditKarma and the Petal Visa Credit Card I now have my 1st credit card!!!

Apr 10, 2019
Fantastic card
Louis2019 Cardholder

I apply for this card with a credit score of 760 766 and 695 I got approved for credit limit of $10000 I received the call in the mail within a week.

Apr 09, 2019
Higher limit
gilmoxie Cardholder

The highest limit I was given was $1,000 before... Petal gave me a $5,500 limit after having a secured card for a few months to build credit. Their web site is easy and so is their app. I highly recommend giving these guys a shot.

Mar 27, 2019
I love it!
AngelaAyala Cardholder

There are so far no negative comments for this card yet!

Its amazing! They’re more trusting with your limits than any other card out there! I had about a 630 score and they approved me for 2,500! While capital one (was 300, is now 500) credit one (was 300, is now 500), first premiere bank (500), fingerhut (400) Wayfair (1000) and horizon gold (a personal mall card, 1500) were all lower limits compared to petal!

I absolutely LOVE this card so far!

I most definitely recommend it to others!

They’re better trusting for you to start off you credit right and not limit you so much because of your limited history.

I like how they check your bank records and go off that instead of your history.

Apr 01, 2019

That was a terrible terrible idea to get that many subprime credit cards. 1 would have sufficed until your score when higher then you could have branched into the Chase, Amex, Citi realm.

Apr 01, 2019

Subprime everywhere, lol the better banks will see that as a liability

Apr 02, 2019

Does applying for this card leave a hard inquiry on your credit report?

Apr 04, 2019

of course it will leave a hard inquiry, the soft pull they do is just for pre approval

Apr 12, 2019

I haven't read anywhere about having many subprime cards negativity affect someone. That's interesting, how do you know this?

Petal Visa Credit Card