Petal Visa Credit Card Reviews

• Balance Transfer Regular APR Not Applicable
  • Purchase Intro APR Not Applicable

Love it !!
MAU20 Cardholder

I love that you get an email when your card should be there. My card got lost in the mail and I gave them a call and they were very helpful. My card came in the mail within the days that they said. I was approved for a $1,500 CL. I just LOVE this card !!

Jul 16, 2019
I NEED TO KNOW HOW LONG IT TAKES TO ARRI
Crystal2212 Cardholder

Can someone please tell me I bag of anyone out there to let me know how long this card took to arrive in your mailbox?? I was approved for 2500, with a credit score of 718 FICO, 688 TransUnion, and it's been 12 days no card yet oh, I read reviews on credit karma that says it only takes less than a week to come in the mail dot-dot. Please someone let me know I would really appreciate it, as this is funding for our family vacation, not the only funding available but for renting a car ect., ect., Thank you!!

Jul 22, 2019

Same with me was approved on July 4th and its the 22nd now and no card. i called and they said they were behind on some cards and that cards only go out on Mondy of the following week. So technely my card was shipped out on the 8th and thats when my 6-10 days start. not counting weekends.

Jul 13, 2019
Awesome card! Great customer service.
Travelforever Cardholder

Got a credit limit of $6000 with a score of 675.. customer service is second to none. Love the card and will continue to use at as my primary credit card.

Jul 18, 2019

Hmmmm

BS

Jul 11, 2019
Approved
Us123 Cardholder

I was approved for $2,500 CL. They pulled from Experian. Experian is my lowest score at 664.

I was under the impression that I would need to link my bank account to be approved but did not have to. The app did give me the option to after. My guess is if I couldn't get approved off my credit they would have to use bank as another option.

Very excited, was approved within about an hour or so. Have not received card yet. Currently only other card I have is secured Capital One with only $500 CL, low usage and all on time payments. I've had for just over a year. I only had 1 inquiry before applying. I recently paid off delinquent Student loans. Hope this helps (:

No customer service experience at the moment.

Jul 11, 2019

I was approved for 4,500 and I didn’t have to give up my bank account either! Congrats on your approval :)

Jul 15, 2019

How are you guys getting pre approved without adding bank? With the app or?

Jul 19, 2019

I just went through the application and it didn't ask. Maybe it's random

Jul 08, 2019
PETAL is hands down the best card
Domz72 Cardholder

Great for rebuilding credit. They go on your past spending habits and bank statments. This card will pay you cach back after a few on time payments!  i have almost 100 dollars back in a few months! The customer service is next level too!  Always ready to help if you have issues!  HIGHLY RECOMMEND  IT!!

Petal Visa Credit Card