Petal Visa Credit Card Reviews

• Purchase Intro APR Not Applicable

Apr 18, 2019
EASY!! my scores are below 650s
emilydc Cardholder

Ive looked everywhere to get aprove for my 1st credit card! I finally found the Petal visa Card after 5 years of looking. Ive tried capital one and all the other big cards, NOTHING! but i applied for the Petal recieving only $800/m in SSI and they approved me with $1000 limit. i tried to fill it out on my phone but after a few tries; i ended up filling out the appliation on the computer. Getting aproved within minutes!

So Thanks to CreditKarma and the Petal Visa Credit Card I now have my 1st credit card!!!

Apr 10, 2019
Fantastic card
Louis2019 Cardholder

I apply for this card with a credit score of 760 766 and 695 I got approved for credit limit of $10000 I received the call in the mail within a week.

Apr 09, 2019
Higher limit
gilmoxie Cardholder

The highest limit I was given was $1,000 before... Petal gave me a $5,500 limit after having a secured card for a few months to build credit. Their web site is easy and so is their app. I highly recommend giving these guys a shot.

Mar 27, 2019
I love it!
AngelaAyala Cardholder

There are so far no negative comments for this card yet!

Its amazing! They’re more trusting with your limits than any other card out there! I had about a 630 score and they approved me for 2,500! While capital one (was 300, is now 500) credit one (was 300, is now 500), first premiere bank (500), fingerhut (400) Wayfair (1000) and horizon gold (a personal mall card, 1500) were all lower limits compared to petal!

I absolutely LOVE this card so far!

I most definitely recommend it to others!

They’re better trusting for you to start off you credit right and not limit you so much because of your limited history.

I like how they check your bank records and go off that instead of your history.

Apr 01, 2019

That was a terrible terrible idea to get that many subprime credit cards. 1 would have sufficed until your score when higher then you could have branched into the Chase, Amex, Citi realm.

Apr 01, 2019

Subprime everywhere, lol the better banks will see that as a liability

Apr 02, 2019

Does applying for this card leave a hard inquiry on your credit report?

Apr 04, 2019

of course it will leave a hard inquiry, the soft pull they do is just for pre approval

Apr 12, 2019

I haven't read anywhere about having many subprime cards negativity affect someone. That's interesting, how do you know this?

Mar 13, 2019
Generous credit line for no history
amosqueras Cardholder

Applied and got instantly approved for $2000 credit line when my Scores were in the mid 600 hundred comparing to $300 I got from Capital One Secured CC and $200 from BofA Secured CC. No foreign transaction fees, beautiful design. Innovative company, I am looking forward to their new products :)

xss

test

testxssash

Mar 27, 2019

Just wondering if they wanted bank info? Like account numbers, i feel like they kinda took on, EXPERIAN BOOST.

645 score and turned down bcuz of 1 delinquent acct 3 yrs ago. BS company

Mar 09, 2019
Painless card
jdg2002 Cardholder

Easy to get, generous credit limit. Nothing about the card i don't like so far. Applied and got instant approval. $2000 limit with 620 score.

Mar 10, 2019

I have a 651 an I have 3 closed accounts I wonder if I can apply

Mar 12, 2019

No lol

Mar 17, 2019

I have a 675 and wasn't approved. This card is a joke.

Mar 30, 2019

You had 3 accounts closed. A credit card is the last thing that you need.

Mar 06, 2019
Flexible to your needs
KarinaKG Cardholder

This card is great for your needs. I love how there are no fees. Works just like all the other cards. The layout is more modern. I can say they work fast at posting a statement so beware of how much you use the first go around.

Mar 06, 2019

sounds like how Discover Do it, The only Reason im not getting this card,because it has no cash back

Mar 09, 2019

so how much did you get approved for? do you know if they have increased and what about annual fee?

Mar 10, 2019

Can someone tell me how to pre qualify for this card

Petal Visa Credit Card