1.4

Apr 06, 2022
Had the card for 6 months

I don’t understand the bad reviews I had this card for not even 6 months started at 300 and they increased it to 750 I closed it cause I got other credit cards with less rates and better options. This card is a good starting card if u pay them off monthly like I did they will increase your credit.

Feb 19, 2022
Card review

Thank you to everyone for your reviews of this card!! You saved me wasting time & money

Aug 09, 2022
758 credit score and turned down

Don’t waste your time

Jul 27, 2022
DON'T APPLY!!

814/807 credit karma score I have 2 inquiries in 2 years one in Nov 2020 and one in March of 21 I obviously am not delinquent with scores that respectable-- don't waste a inquiry you will be turned down AND if credit karma had a sack-- they would remove this card from their site I mean a 1.4 rating is a obvious issue right? So do urself a favor and avoid this card application at all costs

Jul 19, 2022
Waste of time

I have this card for 3 years & I never missed a payment, I was hoping the money would increase and my credit but it never did so I paid it off and let it go!

Jul 14, 2022
High fees, but good for building credit

I had this card when I was first trying to establish my credit profile. As long as you make your payments on time and don't carry too much of a balance, you will have no problems with this card. I ended up cancelling the card when my credit improved and it was a painless process.

Jul 11, 2022
Having trouble

I was excepted for this card and my phone turned off by accident . I really need to know what is going on with this card . Could someone please help me ,

Jul 09, 2022
Hate I even applied!

Save yourself time and money and just don’t apply!

Jul 09, 2022
Hurt my credit…

No credit increases offered and the $99 yearly fee is a joke. You will end up just paying that off most of the time just for the sake of having this card that offers ZERO points, miles, rewards, cash back….NOTHING. I closed the account and it dinged my credit 25 points. Make the sacrifice Go with a secured card with no annual fee. At least with a secured card you’ll get your deposit back after time passes.

Jul 06, 2022
Limit increases and reporting

I've had a solid record of paying balances off before due dates and keeping the spending low. I called to inquire about a limit increase and was told that the company does not offer that as an option. Also, once the payment is made it takes a while for the money to be applied to the balance.

Jun 29, 2022
Good starter card

People are complaining about the annual fee but it's not like they hid that detail in super fine print. It's bold and underlined. That's like reviewing an Amazon package negatively because the shipping was too slow but YOU chose ground shipping instead of overnight. They report to the credit bureaus and your credit will be affected accordingly. As far as a credit line increase, if your overall score doesn't go up regardless if you pay these guys, you're still a high risk borrower. Would you loan your friend more money knowing he's struggling to pay other people. They're in the business to make money, not friends. Most borrowers of this type of higher risk credit cards pay more because they've shown in the past to not repay debts. Get real folks. You earned the bad credit so you gotta pay someone to take the risk on you. It's not their fault you didn't pay other debts and it's not their responsibility to help you free of charge. The card works like any other card just fine. Set up auto pay before you max it out and cool your jets.

Jun 18, 2022
Excellent for building or rebuilding credit

You cannot go off of any suggestions from Credit Karma. They told me my that my odds for approval were poor, I applied anyway and got a $1000 credit limit to start