2.6

Feb 06, 2022
Very good card

I got this card and it’s been a good good experience for me. Expirian 720 equifax 729 trans. 699. I got instante approved for CL 8k. Besides they let you use the card even before the credit card arrives at your home with an virtual card to make purchases over the phone and online. I totally recommend this card.

Feb 14, 2022
My GM Rewards Card

733 score and was denied.I was told the approval odds were excellent. I guess it won't be My GM Rewards Card. GMC sucks anyway.I'm a Ford man.

Sep 29, 2022
This card blows

App support is non existent. No button to request credit limit increase. No chat. You have to call them for everything like it’s the 90s. Their app is absolutely the worst to use. Card locks every transaction so you have to call constantly

Sep 20, 2022
A horrible card

Be aware of the points, if you redeem that for gift cards out of GM, you will get only $50 instead of $200

Sep 15, 2022
I was denied because a CC was lost

I was denied because I had a credit card lost. The account was closed & a new account opened. Your credit score as of September 15, 2022 is 775. A bank has recently closed your account. What a bunch of BS!!!

Sep 11, 2022
I like

Good

Sep 07, 2022
Absolutely LOVE this card!!!

This card is amazing, Goldman Sachs! cmon, they are the very best, the ones who one the Apple Card! I have a Transunion 760 got approved for $10,000! Awesome! Do not listen to anything negative about this card, they are completely wrong!

Aug 26, 2022
Useful for 0 APR and GM owners

A random YouTube video showed some guy getting accepted for this card with a high limit and it offered preapproval before accepting. I had a transunion 697 and experian 694, knew they would (soft) pull transunion so checked it out. Approved for $5k. I have Apple card from Goldman Sachs with a limit close to this, so that might have helped... I accepted it mainly to pull up my credit score with that limit as it would reduce utilization, plus the 0 APR for 12 months is also nice. Don't think I will ever reap the rewards except $100 yearly statement credit for my EV - so one star docked for limited rewards options. I may dump it in a year or later. Customer service: some folks here are right, get a manager to talk to you, they are good but the rest are trash. One chat rep even cold closed the conversation on the website and requested to call them. Card also limited $100 transaction (more will get declined) per day until you get the physical card activated. And it takes ages to get the physical card, so another star docked. Payments and transactions: they post reasonably fast, within a day. The iPhone app can be improved though, and I hate they ask to send codes to phone or email each time you access information like virtual card number, etc.

Aug 20, 2022
My GM card

I was immediately approved and I really like the card have used it several times and I carry it with me all the time on the road

Aug 17, 2022
Gm

1st time I applied I was accepted my car is on the way

Aug 09, 2022
Not bad

Got approved with a 720 score and 6k limit. Don’t expect the card to come by mail fast. It took almost 2 weeks to deliver. Card worked fine, I got it just in time to use it out of the country. I liked the no foreign transaction fees. I haven’t had the chance yet to benefit from the rewards.

Aug 07, 2022
GM credit card

Credit karma showed us this card. It said we had a good chance in getting it. My score was 707 trans. I was approved with a 5k credit line. This is now or high credit limit among our several cards. With the 4 points on all purchases it will become our go to card. It even pays 7 points on some GM items. Horst reward we have seen this fair. We are trying to get to 750 and above. This card will surly quicken that process. Thanks credit karma.