2.8

Feb 06, 2022
Very good card

I got this card and it’s been a good good experience for me. Expirian 720 equifax 729 trans. 699. I got instante approved for CL 8k. Besides they let you use the card even before the credit card arrives at your home with an virtual card to make purchases over the phone and online. I totally recommend this card.

Feb 14, 2022
My GM Rewards Card

733 score and was denied.I was told the approval odds were excellent. I guess it won't be My GM Rewards Card. GMC sucks anyway.I'm a Ford man.

May 14, 2022
Just as Karma stated I was approved

I was approved like Credit Karma said with a 768 score. It is necessary to accept the offer once approved.

May 14, 2022
It was easy

My score is 725,695 and 703 I was approved for 8k

May 13, 2022
Rewards are non existent

Have had this card for 2 months now with a decent credit limit, however, you can't even redeem the points. Maybe I could if buying a GM vehicle, parts or purchasing Sirius or OnStar (requires a form to fill out and submit). The only other option for rewards redemption is a gift card. That said, gift cards are limited to $250 in rewards per year and their site has been unable to allow you to redeem for gift cards the whole time I've had it so can't even use my points for anything...making them useless for me. Their system likes to glitch as well and show duplicate purchases for everything, affecting available credit. Too many problems for a credit card company in my opinion.

May 09, 2022
Complete Waste

Applied and got instantly approved for 6k. Attempted to use a couple weeks later and declined. Called CS and they said they had to approve the merchant and asked that I try again in a couple minutes. Waited about 10 mins and tried again. Still declined. Called back CS and they said my card has been locked for review?! Can't get an answer from CS. Just keep transferring me around!

May 09, 2022
Good card

Just curious if they report to the credit bureaus? I’ve had mine but they still have not reported anything to help build my credit.

May 07, 2022
A terrible joke

745 credit score thru Experian, 757 credit score thru TransUnion and Equifax. Not a single blemish on any report. Income is well over 100k, no real debt (under $500) and these jerks denied me. I also have plenty of available cash if all goes wrong. I wonder what they're smokin' over at Marcus these days?

May 05, 2022
Horrible Card

I purchased a new vehicle & applied for the GM credit card. I received the card in the mail & it has been denied over 20 times even while having car rep.on the phone. Finally got so fed up I put it on my Discover card. Please do yourself a favor & don’t apply for this card.

May 02, 2022
Don't do it, you'll hurt your credit score!!!!

Don't believe the "outstanding" approval rate as you will get denied if your trying to build your credit. Getting an unnecessary hard inquiry is horrible!

Apr 30, 2022
Rewards??Where???

Disappointed,i dont have a GM vehicle.

Apr 29, 2022