Regular purchase APR

Annual fee

$75 First Year $99 every year thereafter

2.9

Sep 07, 2020
It's helpful for bringing up score

$75 yearly fee they take out of your $300 limit when you activate the card. $40 minimum monthly payment and $40 late fee. I takes a few business days to process the monthly payment, around 4, but once I notice the payment has been taken from my checking account, the money is immediately available as credit on my card. Interest is around $6 a month for using all $300 of the credit limit. I'm old school so I'm okay without them having an app. I was approved with a 610 credit score and I had 2 old charged off credit cards from around 5 years ago. I'm glad I'm able to raise my credit quicker now.

Jun 10, 2020
applied and denied with 652 .Ding on CR

I was denied with a 652 . I applied to increase my credit ......said i didn't have enough revolving credit. Now i have a ding on my credit report. Thanks a lot.

Sep 14, 2021
Application approved

Application was approved when applying through credit karma. Did not receive confirmation email. No clue how much the credit limit is or any further information. Super confused.

Sep 09, 2021
Wrong name

I received my card and my name on the card was my 1st name 2 times I asked to cancel the card and ask for a email and they told me they couldn't get a email for me I don't know what to do I don't know if the card is going to be added to my credit or what since I can't get conformation

Sep 07, 2021
Return to gold standard now

So I have an OUSTANDING! Here on Credit Karma app. They also sent me in the mail a “Pre-Approved” letter. Guess what, they denied me. I am guessing Milestone doesn’t really understand the definition of approved!!! Also please Credit Karma make sure people understand your definition of OUTSTANDING! Thanks to each of you for making it harder for me to get on track. Oh and I would give each of these establishments a minus star but that is not available. Ok so I must say this is the first BAD decision I have been put into by Credit Karma. I do recommend Credit Karma app. To family and friends. This took Credit Karma from a five star to a 4 star for me.

Jul 29, 2021
Credit Limit Increas

I always see ads asking folks to apply for a new credit card, but why not increase the limit for existing customers. I’ve had this credit card for over a year, with no issues and I have yet to get a credit limit increase. Coupled with yearly membership fee etc completely eats up the credit limit

Jul 27, 2021

Easy to use and can pay early no problem. shows credit.

Jul 27, 2021
I like the card

Sometimes it's hard to use it at certain stores but it is a good card.

Jul 26, 2021
Decent card for those who want to rebuild

Does what it is meant to do as far as reporting and can help boost credit if used responsibly. Yearly fee sucks.

Jul 25, 2021
Great Card !

Good Customer Service !

Jul 25, 2021
First card

This was my first card after a long term period of bad credit. I was comfortable having a limit. Using it wisely

Jul 24, 2021
Card Gave me a second chance

This card gave me the opportunity to regain my credit. After a series of unfortunate events including the covid19, I am regaining my credit rating.

Regular purchase APR