2.8

Sep 07, 2020
It's helpful for bringing up score

$75 yearly fee they take out of your $300 limit when you activate the card. $40 minimum monthly payment and $40 late fee. I takes a few business days to process the monthly payment, around 4, but once I notice the payment has been taken from my checking account, the money is immediately available as credit on my card. Interest is around $6 a month for using all $300 of the credit limit. I'm old school so I'm okay without them having an app. I was approved with a 610 credit score and I had 2 old charged off credit cards from around 5 years ago. I'm glad I'm able to raise my credit quicker now.

Jun 10, 2020
applied and denied with 652 .Ding on CR

I was denied with a 652 . I applied to increase my credit ......said i didn't have enough revolving credit. Now i have a ding on my credit report. Thanks a lot.

Jan 06, 2022
Worst card!

I had this card for 1 month, it was stolen they completely shut my card down. I try to make a payment they locked my account. No updates or nothing won’t even answer the phone. Now I’ll have a missing payment on my credit and their late fee is an additional $40

Dec 16, 2021
Highway robbery!

Don't do it...save yourself the grief of dealing with companies like this. No one could possibly need credit this bad. Go to a pawn shop.

Dec 08, 2021
Not a Good Card

First off, payments. If something goes wrong with your payment when you submit it, instead of giving you a chance to rectify it, the card wipes out all of your available credit. Second, when you submit a payment it can take up to two weeks for it to reflect on your account. Two. Weeks. In the age of instant transfers and near instant transfers this is intolerable. There is no customer service that I can easily find, and there is no live chat option. There is no credit line increase. So when you get your $300 limit, you are stuck at a $300 limit forever. The only nice thing I can say about this card is that it could be useful to stay out of debt since it has a low limit and can't be increased.

Nov 14, 2021
Horrible customer service

I used the card and paid it off quick. Now I tried to use it again and it thinks my purchase is fraudulent. Can not get in touch with them. Going on almost 12hrs. They just lost a customer.

Nov 12, 2021
Applied and never heard back

I applied and sent in my information via fax and also spoke with someone on the phone and nothing has become of it still, we are now on month 3 waiting for something

Nov 12, 2021
Terrible customer service

Was approved for a Destiny Card Paid up front fees Card Issued and received.. .. Cannot register activate card.. ... All they will tell me is that my Social Security number is correct.. But "They" claim that my birth date that I have does not match "Their Records" at Genesis FX. ...

Oct 30, 2021
Horrible

Customer service is rude fees outrageous worst card ever to recommend premier bank is a way better card they treat their customers with respect no hidden fees !

Oct 24, 2021
This card is a JOKE

I had an "OUTSTANDING" chance at being approved, per the rating on my credit karma account, so I applied. Although I was approved I did not receive the card for another 3 weeks from the date I was approved and when the card came and I tried to activate it, I was transferred to another dept and then told that the birth date they have for me in their system is not the same as what I was saying it is and the only way to solve that problem would be to fax them a copy of my driver's license. I don't know this company or these people, I already went through the application process, which is where I provided all the necessary information they asked for, and they have my SSN so why do they have my DOB wrong, they can see by the pull on my credit what my true DOB is. And now that I have read more reviews, I am glad they did not activate my account, cause I will be cancelling this card ASAP

Oct 23, 2021
Waste of time

Got the card, I called to ask about a charge and they closed my account stating I asked for it. They also stated you NEVER get an increase.

Oct 21, 2021
Worst card ever in my life

When I needed my card to pay for my medicine in an emergency situation they said you have to wait several weeks to use it. I ended up using my car payment money which is now put me behind over all Wish I never used it. If you want a good card stay away from this card.