2.7

Nov 24, 2020
Easy application

Most of these reviews seem to be about being denied for the credit card so take them for what it’s worth. Credit Karma suggested this card for me and I applied and was approved immediately. People should not be able to review when they have been denied seeing that they have no experience with the card.

May 16, 2021
Too expensive to have.

I’ve had this card for about 7 months. I used it around Christmas and paid it off within 2 months, half the balance each month. Since then I’ve used it for a few small purchases each month and pay off just before the billing cycle closed so I would not get any interest, as the interest is high around 25%. At this point I owe them about $60 for this month purchases, which I’ll pay off again this month. I likely won’t be using this card anymore, as I’ve since gotten much better cards with better terms and higher limits. The annual fee is $75 the first year, and $99 thereafter, you get a $300 limit with no growth. They don’t offer increases at all. I kind of wish I had not gotten this, I feel like I wasted an app/inquiry because it’s not good to open too many accounts in a short period. I have not had any issues using it in store, online, and I’ve rented a car. Just no growth. Oddly though, they allow you to go over the credit limit by 20% for a fee which is a weird feature. It’s funny CK puts my odds for this as fair and I have it. They tell me my odds for Discover are poor yet I was approved for 9k. My odds for Amex Blue are poor- approved for 1k my CK scores are 666/695. I’ll be closing this one when the fee comes up.

Nov 20, 2022
This not for credit building

This card is not for credit building. If you late definitely hits your score hard and they refuse to remove it for years don’t close it and they never raise your limit just keep asking you to apply for new cards. Lol they will get you

Oct 29, 2022
Garbage please don't waste your time!

Applied and got approved for 300 limit (very low) I have 7 other credit cards with a collective 18000 available and less than utilized. Your better off staying away. I should have listened to the reviews. Today I'm the schmuck. I called and canceled immediately after and am not responsible for any fees but it did ding my credit.

Oct 28, 2022
plastic

Magnetic strip to the left.

Oct 14, 2022
super easy got approved in 5 min

awesome lol thanks credit karma

Sep 27, 2022
It is garbage don't waste your time

It did not show my payment was made on website so I made a double pymt. I am about to close my account I have alot of Credit cards that don't require fees and there Customer Service SUCKD

Sep 26, 2022
I'd call it a gyp!

I DID get approved for a $700 credit line, however the annual fee is $175! If you have crappyass credit try some other cards! Take the $175 and pay for gas/groceries with it!

Aug 09, 2022
One of the worst of the bottom tier of credit card

So Genesis FS is the scummy company that owns Destiny, Indigo, and Milestone. I have all three, because I'm stupid. The cards are fine if you always pay early. But they'll REALLY beat the fees out of you if you tend to miss payment dates. Also, it literally takes something like 10 days for a payment to post and be credited to your account. Which is absurd. I wish my credit score were better, I wouldn't have to use these cards. But they did offer me credit when no one else would, so there's that.

Jul 30, 2022
Worsts cards to rebuild or build your credit

The customer service was awful. I had Covid for over a month, & no pay, tried to tell them that still closed the account. 75 annual fee, no increase, no benefits, & they take a very long time to report to the credit bureaus. I’ve had Milestone, & Indigo all from the same bank, Genesis FS, & they’re all the exact same case. You could do better & build credit quicker with a different card.

Jul 23, 2022
Wrong name

Noticed the name is spelled wrong .Gave me the wrong middle name and game my last name a s.They want me to send my ID and something else to prove who I am on their mistake.

Jul 21, 2022
HORRIABLE DONT GET THIS CARD

Never got card and they sent me a bill...