2.8

Sep 07, 2020
It's helpful for bringing up score

$75 yearly fee they take out of your $300 limit when you activate the card. $40 minimum monthly payment and $40 late fee. I takes a few business days to process the monthly payment, around 4, but once I notice the payment has been taken from my checking account, the money is immediately available as credit on my card. Interest is around $6 a month for using all $300 of the credit limit. I'm old school so I'm okay without them having an app. I was approved with a 610 credit score and I had 2 old charged off credit cards from around 5 years ago. I'm glad I'm able to raise my credit quicker now.

Jun 10, 2020
applied and denied with 652 .Ding on CR

I was denied with a 652 . I applied to increase my credit ......said i didn't have enough revolving credit. Now i have a ding on my credit report. Thanks a lot.

May 18, 2022
Worst experience ever

So I cancelled it upon the very first time trying to pay them because they said my bank denied them. That hilarious because I have 5 other credit cards. So they had me do a money order. I sent it and they didn't get around to processing it until it was already way late. They sent a late bill. I called and asked them why. They said they'd wave the late bill if I paid the fee again. Interesting as I had already paid the bill. I asked if it was closed and they said yes. I sent $100 in again. Low and behold they pulled the same crap yet again. I call them to have yet another conversation. They asked for more money. I said what part of closing this account do you not understand. I made zero purchases. I cancelled upon the 1st payment. I would give this a negative 5 star review. Don't do it. The only way this will ever get paid is in collections. Hopefully not ran by the same company. Shame on them. Definitely would not recommend.

May 16, 2022
BEWARE!!!

I had applied for the card. I was approved. I read over all the terms...NEVER activated card but STILL they are trying to charge me the $75 fee & dropping my credit score because of missed payment or credit decrease. DO NOT apply for this card unless you are totally desperate & wish to get screwed!

May 16, 2022
Basic reports

Starts out with 175$ yearly fee. No credit increases just reports to the 3 agencies

May 11, 2022
Dinged my credit them lost my application

So I applied because I had a outstanding chance. Only after seeing they dinged my credit and after a week heard nothing back did I contact them. Took me a little digging to find an actual number to call. After 20 minutes on the phone they told me that the application was lost and I was to reapply..... yeah ummm no! Not trusting a company y that hits my credit then losses the application. Doesn't seem very organized

Apr 27, 2022
Worst

Which bank it’s supposed his card.?????????

Apr 21, 2022
Payment Keeps Reversing

I've had this card for almost 3 months and have just made my 5th attempt at making a payment. I dislike that you can only pay via eft but can deal with it. My payment keeps getting reversed even though funds are avail and I've triple checked my account number. They say I can't use that account to pay and to use a different one. Also, the returned payment fee would be waived once I paid at least the min due. If this one does not go through and the fee is not waived, I will return to update. I was also unaware that there are no increases...

Apr 12, 2022
Not worth the ding

Was approved for a 2000 limit. However once I received the card, it was nearly maxed out by fees, and additional cards holders. I’ve never used the card and never will because the fees are interest is crazy.

Apr 07, 2022
If I could give 0 stars I would

This card company is bull. There's NO WAY to pay your balance other than a checking account e-check (which takes over 14 days to process) or a sketchy MoneyGram which may or may not go through. DO NOT GET. Customer service is crap as well. I asked point blank, simply phrased sentences, like "where are the instructions of how to pay via MoneyGram" and they are reading scripts that don't help anyone. AVOID AT ALL COSTS

Apr 06, 2022
False claims

Chances of approval outstanding but declined. Good job CK!

Apr 03, 2022
Approved

I didn't think I would get it.. just trying to rebuild my credit but I'm done with yearly fees.. will use it to rebuild and close it eventually