Credit Card Reviews Advertiser Disclosure

• Balance Transfer Regular APR 15.49%* Variable
  • Purchase Intro APR Not Applicable
  • Purchase Regular APR 15.49%* Variable

Jul 22, 2016
Great benefits if you travel with AA
xskydve1x Cardholder

My score (FICO, Amex FICO, Barclay FICO, Credit Karma, etc) fluctuates between 835 and 850.  I've got a 2-3% avg credit utilization and I was approved immediately.

I had an inner struggle trying to justify the $450/yr annual fee, but I've decided to close out some rarely used cards which charge annual fees to cover most of the $450.

I was able to transfer available credit to other cards I'm keeping within the same issuing bank (Amex & Citi) , so that my overall available credit doesn't decrease and my utilization doesn't increase.

The Admirals Club membership , for primary and additional cardholders is an incredible benefit.  Non-elite AA members would pay over $500/year just for the individual membership.   The card also gives you a  $100 credit evert 5 years for Global Entry, priority boarding and security screening, and 10k EQM's with $40k spend every year,

Happy traveling!