Capital One® Savor® Cash Rewards Credit Card Reviews

• Balance Transfer Intro APR Not Applicable
  • Annual Fee $0 intro, $95 after first year
  • Purchase Intro APR Not Applicable

Apr 13, 2019
IntroOffers aren't on online account?
kkrook96 Cardholder

Applied easily and was preapproved (good credit and 100% payment history), but went to the online account and it doesn't show that I have any of the introductory offers.... has this happened to anyone else?! I don't want this card if I have to pay that $95 fee first year.... Maybe I just have to wait to activte my card?

Apr 14, 2019

your card is not even activated and you give this negitive review?

Feb 26, 2019
Horrible
JohnnyTwoTimes Cardholder

The customer service is horrible. They will not appreciate your business. Spent the day verifying the card so we could use it with no problems only to have it decline when we tried to make our second purchase. Now we are IN LINE to make our purchase when it declined. We call and are placed on hold for 15 minutes WHILE STILL WAITING TO PAY only to have them say we needed to now send a copy of our DL to verify we are who we are. At this point it’s 5:20PM and the store closed at 5. We had to leave without picking up our truck and drive back across town all while still on hold. It took over an hour to get verified for the THIRD time today but at this point we can’t get back the embarrassment or time wasted. Find a better card than Capital One.

Mar 09, 2019

My Capital One cards have worked every time since 2003. I use this almost every day. I think you should have had a backup card. I've had merchants have trouble running a card before and I'd use a backup with no problem.

Mar 11, 2019

Rsmy123 not everyone has a backup card or would want one.

Apr 20, 2019

It's ridiculous to have only one card AND depend on that card for anything important. Don't blame your lack of preparation on others. If you have/depend on a single card then you're either stubborn or stupid or probably both, and deserve the embarrassment.

Apr 21, 2019

Were you buying a truck with a credit card?

Feb 26, 2019
Horrible
JohnnyTwoTimes Cardholder

Th

Mar 18, 2019

If give your going to give a review and say the card is horrible can you at least give a explanation as to why you think so.

Capital One® Savor® Cash Rewards Credit Card