• Balance Transfer Intro APR Not Applicable

**** CapitalOne
Nimagls Cardholder

true scavengers and thieves.. I sue you ***

Nov 08, 2019

i would like to know why. i want to apply to this card.
thanks

Sep 10, 2019
Not worth it!
Tim800Score Cardholder

The customer service at Capital One is the worst.  I was treated rudely by Asia FWH353. She would not connect me with a supervisor. I would not do business with Capital One again.

Jul 18, 2019
Never got the chance to use it!!
willkell Cardholder

Worst customner service experience I've ever had.... I was approved, received a card in the mail and then was asked to send in an SSA-89 form for further identification before my card could be activated. I was actually happy to see they take fraud protection seriously... However, I then had to call 9 TIMES in the span of 6 weeks to check on the status of my case.  Was told each time that my case manager was not answering emails and there was nothing they could do about it because they are in a different building. Finally I gave them an ultimatum and said if I don't hear back from my someone activating my card in 2 days I would be closing my account (before spending a dime). And that's what I did

Feb 18, 2019
russo68 Cardholder

This car is a joke, I have had a card with Capital One never missed a payment, actually have never missed a payment on any of my credit cards however my other cards are 4 - 8 thousand dollars limit and they offer me $8000 limit, and tell me oh your limit will go up after seven billing cycles, so that leaves five cycles of 0% interest at a higher limit, if they raise it all my guess is they probably won’t raise it until after the interest-rate is gone up,

May 20, 2019

What’s the problem your mad because they don’t want to give you a higher limit than your highest cards right out of the gate what are you doing with it trying to buy a big boat that doesn’t make this a bad card stop whining about it

Jul 05, 2019

Your post is a JOKE 🤬

Aug 06, 2019

As far as i can see there is nothing wrong with the card. Your 1 star is misleading.

Feb 02, 2019
Welcome Bonus Reward is a sham!!!!!
MileHi5280 Cardholder

When applying for this card, ensure you are signing up for the welcome bonus of 20000 points. Apparently they have different promotions without the 20000 points. Never would have applied for this card since I have a Capital One Quicksilver card and a Chase Sapphire card. BEWARE OF WHAT YOU ARE APPLYING FOR!!!! VERY DISAPPOINTED IN THIS CARD AND FALSE PROMOTIONAL PRACTICES!!!

Mar 10, 2019

What your problem bro? Just because you applied, for wrong card. Do not knock this one! Read before you apply next tome

Jun 01, 2019

I already spent over 1,000 on it with in the first month have not seen my 20,000 points yet ?

Jun 17, 2019

How long does it take to get the miles?

Sample Size: 1,604
Data Created: February 02, 2015

Note: Sample data consists of Credit Karma members who hold this card.

Capital One® VentureOne® Rewards Credit Card