4.1

All reviews

Jan 14 2020
Bad customer service,unethical practices

They don't list the expiration date of balance transfers on your statements delibebrately so you'll miss the date, this is the only card I have ever seen do this. You will never get a credit line increase and they will alwayws invent a new lie why you didn't get it. It's a ripoff to pay a $95 fee , the miles don't add up

Jan 06 2020
My favorite card of all time!

Love, love, love card! We make sure we use it for really large purchases like dental charges and the down payment for my Mustang! We have managed to save a nice amount of points for our next big vacation. And contrary to some of the other reviews, I have had excellent customer service!

Jan 05 2020

I have had this card for several years ... the only one I use pretty much ... as I get the most points for everything and anything ... I have spoken with customer service several times .., and they have always been very professional and nice ... even when I have called and possibly haven't been the nost professional! I give them 5 stars and ???????? ... I was very surprised to see such negative reviews of them...

Dec 25 2019
PAY UP FRONT BEFORE USING CARD

TO AVOID FEES AND INTEREST THROW IN 120% OF LIMIT. YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT. I use it for budget airlines such as allegiant and southwest. Being able to go home to florida and Puerto Rico truly helps with staying sane by seeing family once a month.

Dec 23 2019
Laughable

never ever ever do anything with Capital one people. All the positive reviews are paid for through Reputation Defender. The negative reviews here contain things in the "should never happen" category. It says, 50,000 points, well, yeah but ONLY if you drop 4k in three months. Then look at the interest rate, then LOOK at the reviews that TELL YOU, CAPITAL ONE CHARGES INTEREST ON BALANCE THAT HAVE BEEN PAID IN FULL. No amount of Jennifer Garner is going to make do business with these a$$-hats. Run. Customer Service horrible? Of it is, this is the McDonald's of credit card companies. Sure, you can eat, but you'll wish you just stuck your finger down your throat and ran.

Dec 09 2019
Terrible Customer Service

Capital One is very slow to update your balances with the three credit bureaus, which impacts your score negatively. Their customer service reps are useless.

Dec 04 2019
Capital one is capital one read reviews

Annual fee

Nov 11 2019
Straightforward User Interface and Exper

Easy to Use. Redeemed my 50K bonus points and used it for return ticket.

Nov 01 2019
Excellent Card

This card is a must have, please do not listen to people about poor customer service. I have been an Capital One customer for 17 years, I am 44 years old. Many times I believe customers call with poor and disrespectful behaviour and expect people to be polite and kind and take abuse. They are a professional Bank and have a long history of helping people with all kinds of credit profile. Some bbn of these comments are too personal and one sided. In just 1 year of spending I have accumulated 256,000 miles. I dont have enough good things to say about the Venture card, absolutely no other card offers you that kind of 10% discount and allow you to choose whichever hotel or airline to spend your rewards.

Oct 10 2019

I just have one word to say to this card **** the capital one !!!!!!