4.8

Jul 23 2020
My Goldilocks Amex Card.

I have had the gold and platinum card in the past. I find the green card to be the most suitable card for me.

Nov 27 2019
Solid for the occasional traveler

Easy application process over the phone for me, with A+ customer service. Use it for rideshares, trains, and travel as well as dining. Super useful card overall and I'm very pleased with it. Got a nice discount on an Away backpack as part of the sign up offer ($100 off)

Nov 13 2019
Great for everyday use.

Feels nice. Great benefits and you will definitely get more value than the annual fee if used correctly. This is a charge card meaning you'll have to pay your balance in full every month. Overall great card. American Express always has the best customer service.

Nov 04 2019
Great benefits

This is card has a lot of benefits if you eat a lot outside like mine and using lounges while traveling abroad. But unfortunately has annual fee but if you used the card to pay clear membership and lounges it will be worth it.